Shop IGB 🌴 Island items 🎈Streetpass Items (Temorary Hiatus-personal issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're still open for business then I would like to order the two whirlpool baths if those items are still available in your shop. I can be available around 7 PM PDT today to either picked them up or open my gates for you to deliver them. If those items aren't available or if the shop is closed for business then I apologize in advance. Keep me updated please. I would really appreciate it. ^.^

Last edited:
Shop is officially reopened! Had some difficulties lately but I'm back in business!

Mayor: Nenya
Town: Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
Items: whirlpool bath; silver axe, please
IGB: 1,200,000

If you're still open for business then I would like to order the two whirlpool baths if those items are still available in your shop. I can be available around 7 PM PDT today to either picked them up or open my gates for you to deliver them. If those items aren't available or if the shop is closed for business then I apologize in advance. Keep me updated please. I would really appreciate it. ^.^

Mayor: Nenya
Town: Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
Items: whirlpool bath; silver axe, please
IGB: 1,200,000

May I get a kitchen Island please?

I will be on tomorrow to do trades, if that works for all of you!

I'm very sorry to everyone I promised to trade with. I'm having a lot of personal issues and I haven't been able to fulfill any of my promises. I deeply regret not closing this thread earlier, but as it is I'm currently on hiatus to resolve my real-world issues. my sincerest apologies to anyone who wished to trade. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back