• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop IGB 🌴 Island items 🎈Streetpass Items (Temorary Hiatus-personal issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're still open for business then I would like to order the two whirlpool baths if those items are still available in your shop. I can be available around 7 PM PDT today to either picked them up or open my gates for you to deliver them. If those items aren't available or if the shop is closed for business then I apologize in advance. Keep me updated please. I would really appreciate it. ^.^

Last edited:
Shop is officially reopened! Had some difficulties lately but I'm back in business!

Mayor: Nenya
Town: Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
Items: whirlpool bath; silver axe, please
IGB: 1,200,000

If you're still open for business then I would like to order the two whirlpool baths if those items are still available in your shop. I can be available around 7 PM PDT today to either picked them up or open my gates for you to deliver them. If those items aren't available or if the shop is closed for business then I apologize in advance. Keep me updated please. I would really appreciate it. ^.^

Mayor: Nenya
Town: Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
Items: whirlpool bath; silver axe, please
IGB: 1,200,000

May I get a kitchen Island please?

I will be on tomorrow to do trades, if that works for all of you!

I'm very sorry to everyone I promised to trade with. I'm having a lot of personal issues and I haven't been able to fulfill any of my promises. I deeply regret not closing this thread earlier, but as it is I'm currently on hiatus to resolve my real-world issues. my sincerest apologies to anyone who wished to trade. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back