• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop IGB 🌴 Island items 🎈Streetpass Items (Temorary Hiatus-personal issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
IGB 🌴 Island items 🎈Streetpass Items (Temorary Hiatus-personal issues)

(DISCLAIMER: I have a zero tolerance policy for complaints of "unfair prices." I am willing to negotiate if you feel a price is too high, but I won't listen to insults or whining. These items take a lot of time to get legitly and are priced fairly according to TBT/IGB exchange rates and the relative rarity of said items. Thank you for reading, that is all. Enjoy!)

🌴 Island Shop 🌴

Hello everyone! I like to do tours on the island when I get a chance, and as such I gradually accumulate island items that I don't have a use for. My town is desperately strapped for cash and converting my TBT into millions seems cheap so I'm trying to offload some rare island swag. The prices are based on the cost of the items in medals, with 5 medals = 100,000 bells (or for comparison, 10 medals for 1 TBT). Items with struck-through price tags are priced lower than their price in medals. This does not factor in the hours of traveling back and forth from Club Tortimer to actually obtain the items. I will be restocking this shop periodically. So without further ado, here's my current list of available items!

Currently desired currency: I am only accepting IGB at the time. we will be using the standard (non-Re-Tail) method to exchange items, unless you have an unusually large purchase.

10 Silver Axes: 200k IGB each!
2 whirlpool baths: 1,400,000 1,000,000 IGB
4 kitchen islands: 600,000 500,000 IGB
1 Striped wetsuit: 500,000 IGB

🎈 Streetpass items 🎈

I am currently trying to collect all streetpass items, but have no need for the duplicates I continue to recieve! So this is the second part of my shop. This will get restocked regularly!

All items are 100k each.

Baloons: 2x pink, 1x green, 1x orange
Heart balloons: 1x yellow, 1x green
Bunny balloons: 1x cyan
Ice cream: n/a
Soft serve ice cream: n/a
Bubbles: 1x
Pinwheels: 1x green, 1x yellow
Tweeters: 7x

✨ Other: ways to earn TBT! ✨

From time to time, I will have an excess of built-up medals and cannot find rare items. when this happens, I'm willing to pay in TBT to visit a town with rare items in it.

This service is currently: OFFLINE

Last edited:
Can I buy the whirlpool bath? :)

I just negotiated a trade for it over private message- sorry!

In fact, my entire selection has been bought out. sorry for the inconvenience, I will be restocking soon!

Silver axe dump! currently starting at 200k each! 20 available!

Any trades between now and 8:00 PM EST will be completed at 8:00. make sure you're available then if placing an order in the next three hours!

Are those silver axes still available? If they are, I'd like to buy 2 of them! Someone from another forum wanted one, so I was going to surprise him with a silver axe. That second one's for personal use.

Are those silver axes still available? If they are, I'd like to buy 2 of them! Someone from another forum wanted one, so I was going to surprise him with a silver axe. That second one's for personal use.

aww, that's cute. sure thing!

I'd really like a silver axe, since I don't even have the golden one. All my normals broke already and Leif's only been selling watering cans for weeks... the problem is I don't have 200,000 bells... would you be willing to accept TBT instead? Or I can really grind on the island and get back in a few days... TBT would be lovely though. Thanks for reading!

I'd really like a silver axe, since I don't even have the golden one. All my normals broke already and Leif's only been selling watering cans for weeks... the problem is I don't have 200,000 bells... would you be willing to accept TBT instead? Or I can really grind on the island and get back in a few days... TBT would be lovely though. Thanks for reading!

PM'ed!

hi can i get a silver axe please :)

sure thing!

Will be fulfilling all trade requests in around ~3 hours for anyone who's available. if you are, please VM me to let me know you're coming!

sure thing! I'll add you and open in approximately half an hour, if that works for you.

Ohhh... I won't be on in an hour, but I could leave the DS on and be afk... but then you'd need to drop off. :eek: Does that work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back