5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (130) +
So, I am more than positive someone would love this much more than I do. So I'm giving it away!

Inspired by toot, I am going to tell you a riddle, and you have to work it out. The first person to get the right answer will get the poptart egg! :)

Ok, this is the riddle:
Yet it did take a while, I was once not known, but now I'm the most famous on there!

If you get it right, I'll tell you. :)

Last edited:
To be fair, you only just edited it when I posted so I am still claiming to be fine, fresh and fabulous. Sorry Sej!!

Last edited:
the word 'what' has 4 letters in it, 'yet' has three, 'sometimes' has 9, 'then' has 4, 'rarely' has 6, and 'never' has 5.

I know that you searched this up. I didn't put rarely or then in my sentence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm now having to come up with a new riddle, an original one as obviously I can't trust anyone. Give me one moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be fair, you only just edited it when I posted so I am still claiming to be fine, fresh and fabulous. Sorry Sej!!

Well obviously you don't search it up, ruins the fun!

Last edited:
I know that you searched this up. I didn't put rarely or then in my sentence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm now having to come up with a new riddle, an original one as obviously I can't trust anyone. Give me one moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well obviously you don't search it up, ruins the fun!

I know - sorry sorry - I am too dependent on Google we have been in a relationship for quite some time !

New riddle posted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know - sorry sorry - I am too dependent on Google we have been in a relationship for quite some time !

It's okay, just have a real good go at this one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back