• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Birthday Overlaps (333 + 50 Amiibo = 383! )

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Has anyone ever noticed that with the new villagers in the update, the total number of villagers has increased to 383? I think that it is pretty cool we are finally not limited by the classic 365 for the purpose of birthday overlap, but how does that work? There are 18 birthday overlaps (383-365 days of the year = 18). I know it is pretty rare, but what happens if you have more than one villager with the same birthday? Does the game's coding make it impossible for that to happen? :confused:

Last edited:
Yes! Isn't it wonderful!!

I'm not 100% sure and haven't looked extremely closely butI still think there are a few days of the year that do not have anymvillager birthdays.

I wish Nintendo had a calendar with the birthdays printed (they didn't release a printed calendar this year :( but maybe next year! :). )

I'm not too sure about this as I haven't had two villagers in my town who share the same birthday, but I'm aware that returning villagers share birthdays with other villagers. Imo I think because of how the game works, I feel like the game will select the villager at random with the same birthday as another to have their birthday on that day if both live in town, if that makes sense. But it could be the complete opposite.

Bump for more fun discussion

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! Isn't it wonderful!!

I'm not 100% sure and haven't looked extremely closely butI still think there are a few days of the year that do not have anymvillager birthdays.

I wish Nintendo had a calendar with the birthdays printed (they didn't release a printed calendar this year :( but maybe next year! :). )

They had that? That's SO cute! I would love an ACNL calendar for every year until it is outdated! Too bad they never thought of that :( ac would be a perfect opportunity to make such calendars.
Btw, sorry for my punctuation and the like errors. I am on my iPhone, and trying to go back in between sentences and editing it is ridiculously annoying.

Last edited:
I'd like in future Animal Crossing for the villagers to have astrological qualities that match their birthday 🎉

Back