Introvert

what
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Purple Violet
Tasty Cake
I'm currently in the process of making a new town, and I cannot decide on one of the three names I've chosen. The town will be somewhat of a forest-y theme, so I've thought of types of plants I like that sound nice. I'm mostly torn between Nettle and Moss...

For me as a German Nettle sounds like a poisonous plant. In my opinion moss sounds the best. Very harmonic, cozy, and forest-y.

Edit: I've never heard Moss, or maybe 1x..? But things as Hyrule are more common than that.

Last edited:
Afraid nettle brings up stinging aspect for me as well.But nettles are really good for you (eaten/infusion) and very important for butterflies & other insects.
I love moss, sounds so soft (& it is) & sets me off sideways - lichen is very interesting (grows on trees, have a look what it says about them on wikipediea) and camomile (aka the camomile lawn, a novel but there are actual camomile lawns).
Mossy, mossie, & then there are named varieties of moss, and moss is very prized by the Japanese they use it a lot in traditional gardens.

Last edited:
I voted for Nettle because I'm 100% sure I've already seen other people use the other two as town names.

I voted for Nettle because I'm 100% sure I've already seen other people use the other two as town names.

Yeah. Same.
I know the dead-nettle plant from my flower/plant book. Good thing there are different species of nettle.
Nettle also sounds like kettle! There are a lot of teapots and kettle furniture in ACNL. I customized them in different colours! :)

Personally I prefer Larkspur. The flowers are pretty, and I think the name sounds very nice as well! However, I think all three sound like the names of forest towns.

This is way more difficult than it should be!
I'm starting to think that moss is more forest-y. (moss covered trees are so pretty) Nettle just sounds and looks cute!
Thank you all for your opinions! I can see that Nettle is the favorite thus far. Still having a tough time deciding.

I wish "Mosspatch" would fit! I've also considered "Pinecone"

Last edited:
Back