• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

THE MARSHAL EMOJI

If you're going to comment on my work, tell me what I did wrong. Don't insult it. I'm not going to improve when you're insulting it?

Oh come on guys don't start an argument that's just immature. Let have her opinions even though you may not agree.

It's just that if you don't like something, it's usually nice to explain why, that's all. I want to improve.

Tbh I really hate Marshal, he's one of the worst villagers I ever had and he's totally overrated, but that doesn't mean that everybody else has to hate him too.
ThatOneMarshalFanGirl is allowed to be Marshals #1 fan, just like I can be SM64's #1 fan. :rolleyes:

Btw that emoji actually is rly good tho

I second the notion for a Bowser emoji. But the Marshal emoji looks cute. Nice job.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the lovely comments! ;v; I honestly don't think I did too well, but I'm happy that people think it's good!

i'm a guy
):
but thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was actually thinking of opening up a little emoji shop when I'm free of commissions.

That is acc a good idea :D!

u better do a bowser and incineroar ones because those are not a "i want" them , those are a " i need" them :lemon:

Thanks for all the lovely comments! ;v; I honestly don't think I did too well, but I'm happy that people think it's good!

how much would you charge for these? because depending on how much I will totally give you business

how much would you charge for these? because depending on how much I will totally give you business

It's really up to you! I hate pricing my own work, so maybe you can pick an appropriate price.

That is acc a good idea :D!

u better do a bowser and incineroar ones because those are not a "i want" them , those are a " i need" them :lemon:
It is a good idea. And yes, we have clarified that a Bowser emoji is much needed here.

Oh and plz plz plz make an N64 logo emoji omggggg I would love you forever:blush:

I'm really, truly awful at pixel art (and can't be bothered to make a 3D model of Bowser just to convert to pixel art), but here's something I quickly did in Photoshop for you, Taiko:

XDR5OKt.png

XDR5OKt.png
XDR5OKt.png
XDR5OKt.png

Back