• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is it safe to make a huge time jump?

Prisma

♡ Prism Power ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4775-0631-9214
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Purple Candy
Purple Violet
Purple Feather
My town is currently going to be themed around Autumn, So for my to get the idea of the finished product while I work on it I want to TT to around November from April. I want to know if doing this big of a jump will result in any villagers moving away. I do have the beautiful town ordinance active but I'm just concerned about a villager having moved, I know I could just go backwards in time but I really don't feel like having to work my way back up in April.

have a villager ping you and deny their request. Then immediately make the jump. no one will move. :)

If you make a mega jump - some people recommend after a "denied" villager move out ping to TT to 2050 - then TT back to wherever you want - it should regrow all the grass (except the on purpose brown spots I do not like - wabi sabi this is not) anyways it really refreshes the grass!

Good luck. Enjoy the future!

Back