• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for friends, short term or long term

Jazz_E

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey! So I recently-ish got Animal Crossing as a gift but haven't had anyone to play with. I play evenings and sometimes early mornings, often in transit, so I can't necessarily commit to being a loyal BFF, but I'd really like it if anyone would just like to come, hang out, and maybe exchange fruits? I'd be okay with it being a recurring thing as long as it's no pressure, since I play more to relax than to powergame :) Come sell your fruits, fish or catch bugs or whatever...

Just don't pull my weeds cause weeding day is coming up and I've never done it!

I have pears as a native fruit, and also peaches, cherries, lemons, durians, bananas, coconuts, lychees... I think that's it?

Oh also obviously new to the forums so HI EVERYONE : D

Hi ! I'm very new to the game (started 3 weeks ago) and I'm also looking for new friend to play with. I play everyday and my native fruit is cherry. I'll add you asap because I can't play for the moment. My FC is 1006-4149-0694. Hope we can play together soon ! I can pm you when I'm ok

I need friends too!...right now I need to get a petition signed...any takers? 3840-6124-4243

I'll add the both of you and then open my gates for you, Tiffyboo :) I started my game at Christmas and have been playing quite a bit... Right now I'll be afk here and there but feel free to come in, shop around, fish and talk to villagers and stuff! You can even pick fruits off of the trees, I don't mind.

Can you add me im not sure really how to do it ive only been playing a short while and still have not figured it out so if you can help lmk thanks

I've added you please add me 4141-7232-5885

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added you please add me 4141-7232-5885

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you too im some what new To playing..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quick question...once added as a friend then what? How to add or visit on acnl?

Hey Nikkipikki! I just added you as a friend :) I can open my gates to anyone who wants to come in this evening at any time

I dont think i can visit you? Nothing showed up. And it said something about playing same game amibo

Oh man I'm so sorry, I got pulled away from my 3DS for a while because of unexpected visits IRL. I'll tell you next time I can open my gates (probably tomorrow night)

i just recently started playing AC:NL and besides my bf i have no other friends so you can add me! c:

You can add me, I don't really have anyone else to visit anyways! I have some other fruits, so I can bring some when I do come over!

Both added! For the record, I'm can open my gates for the next few hours if anyone wants to come sell fruits, meet my villagers, or anything. You can even shop or pick up some non-perfect fruits if you like, I don't mind. (I think the only fruits I'm missing anymore are mangoes and persimmons)

Cookie is apparently thinking of moving out, I'm just not sure how to "give" her away... ^_^

EDIT: I'm opening my gates if anyone wants to come in just PM me!

Last edited:
I started on Xmas last year but I haven't been too active on it so I probably could've gotten a bit further... I would like to visit your town ^-^

Back