Not open for further replies.

ChisanaAoi

Aspiring Egg
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hoping to trade for any Elephant villager (currently have Big Top, Ellie, and Paolo)
Will also consider selling just make an offer :) Not looking for much

Yes she is.

Alright, I'll TT to the day shes meant to be in boxes and you can have her :)
(If I can remember when she said :/ I TTd to the day I could have sworn she said but didnt get a message about her moving :/)

Last edited:
but did you see i said i have zucker too i know you want him as well, you can have both but zucker is for sale.

- - - Post Merge - - -

awesome do you want to come to mine now renee is in boxes.

but did you see i said i have zucker too i know you want him as well, you can have both but zucker is for sale.

- - - Post Merge - - -

awesome do you want to come to mine now renee is in boxes.

I have to get Gayle out before I could get another villager anyways, but I'm worried I messed up somewhere since she didn't go into boxes the day I thought she said :/

I really don't know what happened :( She said she was going to move out, I saved and went to that day but she's not in boxes :/

Yeah I TTd one day at a time to the end of the month but still nothing :/ Don't know what happened :( Guess I should have tried to get her to the boxes before posting :( DIdnt think this would happen though

it's okay. on my signature i have a adoption shop. if you want renee or anyone go fill out a form and whenever i get someone you want or when your ready ill let you know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back