• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Mabel RV Visits! Need 5 More Visitors

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
Feedback
99.5% (184) +
I have 5 More Visitors until I get the train station upgrade so I'm giving away RV Visits!

I have...

All 50 WA cards
All 6 Sanrio cards
Kicks
Mabel
Tom Nook
Kappn
Rover
Celeste
Lottie
Isabelle Winter
Digby
Blathers
Reese
Cyrus
Kk slider
Resetti

May I please visit too? n__n
This is a silly question because I haven't played for so long. Am I able to convince a villager to move in my town from their RV?

Last edited:
Yes you all may I'm adding you all now. No, you can't convince a villager to move into your town if they are in someone else's campsite.

Yes you all may I'm adding you all now. No, you can't convince a villager to move into your town if they are in someone else's campsite.
Thanks for clearing that up! I know campsites won't allow you to do that but for RVs, I wasn't so sure. ^^;

I'm desperate for RV stuff and would like to visit as many times as possible, if that's good with you!

Who do you have scanned in right now?

Yes! Right after I'm done with the current visitors! Awesome! I have Mabel scanned in right now Oliver!

Last edited:
Sweet! Add me back and I'll be over in a few minutes, ten at most! Thank you so much! <3

Can I visit Rover, Ellie, Bea, and Kappn?

Back