• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [GIVEAWAY] Random unorderables in front of train station

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittie885

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (8) +
I've accumulated so many things, some of them quite rare i've been informed, that I don't want to just sell them at Re-tail or throw them away. I would like a chance to give away these items to people who might want them instead! First come first serve.

If you would like some items, let me know your friend code if it's not beside your post. Mine is under my avatar beside my post. Take as many items as you like. Any items remaining after today's session will be sold in Re-tail.

One last thing: Please stay on the stones in front of the train station. This is only to come and get the items and this is the only place where they are. If anyone strays from the stones I will immediately end it.

Items listed are:
Triple Bananas (Fortune Cookie Item)
Mush Chair
? Block (Fortune Cookie Item)
Bill Blaster (Fortune Cookie Item)
Virtual Boy (Fortune Cookie Item)
Zipper's Pic
Arwing (Gulliver Item)
Zipper's Pic
Zipper's Pic
Zipper's Pic
Zipper's Pic
Zipper's Pic
Zipper's Pic

Last edited:
Adding your friend code now Xcourt560x. :) Come on over as soon as I get my gates open.

[edit] I'm open :)

Last edited:
Still some items left. Adding you now BirdyBird.

[edit] I'm open.

Last edited:
Sure QFKA I added you. Soon as you add me i'll open the gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still there QFKA? Do you want to come over?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still some items left for anyone who wants Fortune Cookie items or a Mush Chair.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK i'm closing the thread. Thank you to everyone who came to take the items off of my hands!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back