• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for House Exteriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryumia

✨ The Hermit ✨
Orange 🍊
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7537-9913-9099
Island
Toy Duck Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (210) +
Hi there! ^.^ I am looking for the following house exteriors: heavy door, royal mailbox, brick pavement, blue shingle roof, and fancy exterior. These house exteriors are for my second character. Let me know if you have these in your town's Nook's Homes. My FC is:2638-4673-9813. Please and Thank you. :)

---- I got all the House Exteriors that I wanted. ----​

Last edited:
I've got the fancy exterior at the moment
Is the fancy exterior still available at your town? If so then are you available at the moment?

Yeah it's still available, I'm just currently doing visits for someone to get them their upgrade

Yeah it's still available, I'm just currently doing visits for someone to get them their upgrade
Oh... I see. Just let me know when you're free. ^.^

If you still need the brick pavement AND blue shingle roof, it's in my town right now and my doors are open!

EDIT: If you have apples do you mind bringing me one so I can start growing them? Thanks!

Last edited:
If you still need the brick pavement AND blue shingle roof, it's in my town right now and my doors are open!

EDIT: If you have apples do you mind bringing me one so I can start growing them? Thanks!
Really? Cool. Coming over now. I have apples, but not much of them.

Please come in! Sorry for the delay I was trying to close a window...

Please come in! Sorry for the delay I was trying to close a window...
Thanks for letting me get the brick pavement and blue shingle roof. ^.^

Sorry, took way longer than expected, I can add you and open up my gate if you want to quickly come get the exterior now :)

Sorry, took way longer than expected, I can add you and open up my gate if you want to quickly come get the exterior now :)
That's alright. Yeah. I would love to get the exterior. :)

I have a heavy door! PM/VM me if you need it. c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back