• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

OH. MY. GOD. NOO! Help!

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I can't believe I'm going to say this but I accidently deleted my whole game! I am so dumb!!! I deleted it off my sd card bu mistake. I am freaking out. And worse still I have the preinstalled version and the whole game seems to have vanished from the system!
Is there any way to get my game data back? How do I get the game itself bk on my 3ds? Someone please please help!

You can redownload the game from the Eshop, I believe. But unless you backed up the data, it won't be there anymore. :(

Did you buy it on the eShop? If so, I'm sure that it's saved in your Downloadable Software. I could be wrong though.

This is why I buy the physical copies of games.
^^^ I realized that saying this probably didn't help. I apologize.

Last edited:
I bought the animal crossing 3dsxl with the pre installed game. I am re downloading the game from eshop now. I didn't backup my game data so it's gone.

Oh no! I'm so sorry! There's some wonderful people in the Retail sub-forum that can help you recoup what you lost, if you want. :)~

I have all the cards so if there's any particular villagers you want back let me know and I'll get them into boxes for you.

If you download the game from the eShop you re download the game but at least you made a Back up of the data you have to start over.

I know how you feel -- I accidentally overwrote my main game's save file when I hacked my other town. :(
But it does allow for a fresh start, at least.

Oh no that stinks! I accidently did that to my Fire Emblem Awakening file. I had almost beaten that game too. I have at least one of every fruit in my town if you would like to get them back. I could also help if you were looking for certain flowers or furniture.

If it really is gone forever then that sucks and I know how you feel :( I lost my first town, I think I accidentally threw it out (physical copy).

If you start over and need any help, I'd be happy to donate some bells/furniture/hybrids/etc. your way :) Just pm me!

Wow sorry that happened that sucks. How much time did you have in the game, such as museum progress, house expansions, public works, etc?

I'd be happy to help if I can. I have most of the fossils donated already so I'd be glad to give you any I dig up, and if theres any specific furniture or wallpapers/carpet or clothes that you want, Ill see if I have them. You can PM me a list and I'll check, and I can get on most nights to play, I'm in CentralStandard Time.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Thank you all for your responses and offers of help. I haven't had the heart to start playing again. I can live with losing the town though there are some villagers I will really miss(Bob,Cherry, Lolly, Ceasar). It's the sheer amount of work I put in and all the progress lost. My museum had all fish,bugs and fossils and quite a bit of the art. I had all house upgrades, all shops, all gold tools. I has so many items I had collected(yes I like to try to fill the catalog) almost all the holiday/special event items. It's hard to wrap my mind around having to start it all over. I think when I start over I may time hop at first to try to get the fish/bugs(it'll be my luck I'll get a villager I love and won't be able to do it).
Snowfell thank you for the kind offer to get me villagers but if I time hop I may lose them and that would be a shame. Once I get back in the game I'll head over to the retail sub forum. Thank you all again.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Thank you all for your responses and offers of help. I haven't had the heart to start playing again. I can live with losing the town though there are some villagers I will really miss(Bob,Cherry, Lolly, Ceasar). It's the sheer amount of work I put in and all the progress lost. My museum had all fish,bugs and fossils and quite a bit of the art. I had all house upgrades, all shops, all gold tools. I has so many items I had collected(yes I like to try to fill the catalog) almost all the holiday/special event items. It's hard to wrap my mind around having to start it all over. I think when I start over I may time hop at first to try to get the fish/bugs(it'll be my luck I'll get a villager I love and won't be able to do it).
Snowfell thank you for the kind offer to get me villagers but if I time hop I may lose them and that would be a shame. Once I get back in the game I'll head over to the retail sub forum. Thank you all again.

sorry for ur loss :(

I can get you lolly in boxes tomorrow ! I happened to have gotten Rosie's card and like her better just vm to remind me tomorrow.

I have Cherry and I think I have Bob's amiibo cards, I can move them in my cycle town for you.

I understand not wanting to play again. But at least you get to start with a brand new town and house and villagers. If I were you I would not try to replicate the town lost. I'd choose a completely different layout and accept any ugly villagers. I've saved all my fossils I've dug up lately and would be happy to help you with any furniture I can reorder from my catalog. You could enjoy it if you think of it as a new start. If you want to PM me a list of furniture I'll see if its in my catalog and will help you out with tools/ bells/ fruit/ fossils or just let you shop in my town. I usually check this forum once or twice a day and am probably available whenever is convenient for you to play.

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I can imagine how frustrating that must be. I hope there are people on this forum who can help you get some of your stuff back!

Back