• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Names for a meadow-y nature town?

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
I really want to start planning a second town, which I want to be kind of meadow themed if that makes sense, like very open with lots of flowers. Can anyone help me think of a name for it? Maybe something with the word 'dew' or 'field'? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
sundew
solefield
shine
dewsong
sunland
songbird
dewbird
skyfield
humfield
songfield
dewland
bright
soland

i know all of them don't have the word field or dew but hopefully there sre some new words you can work off of!!

sundew
solefield
shine
dewsong
sunland
songbird
dewbird
skyfield
humfield
songfield
dewland
bright
soland

i know all of them don't have the word field or dew but hopefully there sre some new words you can work off of!!

Wow, those are perfect! Thank you!

Konofield
Konodew

Kono is taking from Konohanasakuya-hime, the blossom princess and symbol of delicate earthly life.

Stardew is a cool choice to but any one of those names should do you justice.

I love Stardew! Thank you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Konofield
Konodew

Kono is taking from Konohanasakuya-hime, the blossom princess and symbol of delicate earthly life.

Oh wow, that's really awesome! I love Konodew, thank you :D

Konofield
Konodew

Wow that is so cool~ If you don't mind, whenever I make a second town...I'm totally using one of those. :)

Back