If you were stuck with a town with villagers of the same personality type

Peppy cause they are funny to talk to. As for who
Apple, Carmen, Ketchup, Tabby and idk who else:D

Lazy or normal. Both are sweet and they're my favorite villagers in design too. I don't find them annoying or boring and honestly there are so many cute ones of both that even if they were the most annoying and boring, I'd probably still want them for the cuteness factor.

I actually really like Peppy personalities, although I only have one in my town. I'm not like that at all but they're fun to talk to. I feel like they're a little bit like Normal personalities (friendly and nice) and a little vain like Snotty personalities. I like that they're upbeat and want to be singers/idols. If I had a town of them, they could form a giant girl group haha. I'd have Felicity, Rosie, Chrissy, Merry, Peggy, Puddles, Winnie, Cheri, Apple and Carmen.

lazy! just because their my favourite villager personality after normal!

villagers: Zucker, Bob, Felyne, Marty, Broccolo, Punchy, Stitches, Filbert, Dizzy and Biskit!

Have to go with lazies because they are my favorites.
So I'd for sure have my boys Stitches, Marty, Bones, and Lucky.
They are super cute and some of my top favorites.

It pains me to pick between lazies and normals; but I think I would go with lazies because of my favorite Stitches. :) I think my picks would be these:

- Alfonso
- Beau
- Bones
- Cube
- Dizzy
- Drake
- Elmer
- Rodeo
- Spork
- Stitches

Last edited:
I think I'd get tired of a town with only one personality pretty quickly, but if I had to choose it'd be cranky. I'd have to have my favorite, Grizzly, with me. I think I'd also like Bruce, Croque, Dobie, Gonzo, Hamphrey, Hopper, Peewee, Ricky, and Walt. But there are plenty of other cranky villagers I like as well.

If i was stuck in a town with one villager personality type I'd choose lazy. 1. Because I myself relate to them . And 2. Because they seem quite chill. I would be with Bob, Beau and Feyline. They are so cute! :)

I'm torn between picking all normal, all uchi, or all lazy. The normal ones are all cute and sweet and adorable. If I had all uchis, I'd be taken care of by everyone. And all lazy is definitely my style.

I love the idea of a cheesy dating sim starring the smug villagers omg :)))))

I haven't had more than one jock villager in town so I'm not sure if a town full of jocks would be peaceful ever? Maybe they'd go jogging together in the morning? That's a cute thought awww

On the other hand the peppy villagers hype each other up when they have conversations and i think that's adorable and would be a great environment to be in? And there are different-ish sounding peppy villagers so there's still some variety in there! As long as tabby and carmen are there it's bound to be a good town!!

Man, I like uchis for their weird conversations, but I really like alot of the normals looks. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh-

I guess I have to go with uchis. Normals conversations get boring after a while, and I can't be a hermit forever haha. I gotta talk with my animals sometimes.

I’d say normal as they’re definitely the sweetest villager type, and a lot of my favourite villagers are normal too!

Some uchi?s or snooters. Just imagine the drama that town would have it would be like living in a reality tv show

I would totally pick a town full of lazy villagers.
They're so laid back and adorable and I relate to them so much haha.
Two of my favorite current villagers are lazy (Biskit and Papi).
I recently discovered (via another thread here ha) that Raddle is an awesome looking lazy villager, with the same birthday as me. So I would totally invite him to my all-lazy-town. :p
I would also have Punchy, Stitches and Broccolo.
Beau, Chester, Felyne and Benjamin to round it out!
I kind of want/need this town makeup now?

I would probably stick with Peppy villagers. You are probably asking why I would stick with Peppy villagers, because peppy villagers all want to be queen bee and I cannot wait for a animal version of Toddlers and Tiaras (I don't mean this literally it is just the fact that Peppy villagers are kind at first and are still kind to the end)

I love all these sweet suggestions <3 jocks jogging together and a giant peppy girl group, and of course the smug villager dating sim, were really fun to imagine! For me I'd go with normals because their vanilla dialogue lets me give them random backstories really easily (and also I can finally get Skye, merengue, tia, and lolly in one town aaa). Also it would be some kind of literature themed town, where everyone sits down to write poems about waste baskets or microscopes every day xDD

Back