• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you were stuck with a town with villagers of the same personality type

Salt

☁ #1 Anti Fascist Dad ☁
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
If you could only choose to have villagers of the same personality type, what would you pick (and who if you could)

I think it would be a lot of fun to be stuck in a town full of smug villagers for a while, it would feel like I'm playing a really corny dating sim the whole time, lmao!

I'd pick Julian, Phil, Shep, Rodney, O'Hare, Marshal, Klaus, Kidd, Lopez and Kyle

I'd say Jocks. I never really understood why they're considered annoying. And in ranom conversations when they're pitted against each other they become hilariously competitive. So if there was nothing but jock villagers around, I know I wouldn't get bored :D

I'd choose lazy and have bones, zucker, chester, papi, stitches, punchy, lucky, marcel, eric and drago. I love lazy villagers and how they're almost always hungry.

i'd probably have to go with normal! mostly cause normals have the cutest designs imo
also i don't really get sick of their dialogue, though it isn't the most entertaining. they are sweeties though!!

my picks would be skye, goldie, poppy, fauna, flurry, kiki, molly, stella, lolly, and gladys !

Lazy for males, normal for females. I adore how lazy animals think about food 24/7. :)

Normal. Some of my picks would be Maple, Gayle and Molly.

Last edited:
Normal.. they are the cutest and the sweetest.

I'd have Skye, Merengue, Lolly, Cally, Etoile, Gladys, Lily, Melba, Savannah, and June.

Last edited:
Lazy. I'd love a town of lazy dogs and bears - Benjamin, Biskit, Bones, Lucky, Marcel, Nate, Pudge, Stitches and Walker. Bliss.

I have their amiibo cards so I might do it one day ;)

Probably lazy!

I'd go with Zucker, Papi, Elmer, Felyne, Erik, Biskit, Bones, Chester, Clyde, and Filbert.
Runner-ups: Cranston, Wade, Stitches, and Pudge.

I'd definitely go with normal, as I have more villagers I love with the normal personality than any other one. It would be tough to choose just 10, but for now I'd go with: Merengue, ?toile, Tia, Marina, Nana, Marcie, Savannah, Medli, Ellie, and Flurry.

I'd go with either Normal villagers or Lazy villagers, though I think I like Lazy villagers personality just a tiny bit more than Normal villagers' personalities...

With Lazy villagers I'd go with: Biskit, Felyne, Lucky, Stitches, Walker, Beau, Chester, Punchy, Clay, and Cranston
With Normal villagers I'd go with: Alice, Skye, Fauna, Gala, Gayle, Goldie, Lily, Pekoe, Maple, and Molly

Peppy. I''d go with:

Bunnie, Dotty, Ruby, Tangy, Rosie, Chrissy, Peanut, Cookie, Agent S and Felicity

Normal. :)

And I would pick the following villagers.

Molly
Lolly
Marina
Tia
Maple
Medli
Gala
Fauna
Flurry
Etoile

Ughhh thats a tough choice. For me its between normal and lazy. But I'd probably choose normal because I have so much normal villager that are my favorite.

If you had a town based on just one personality it would be getting boring within a week! I'm glad that we have 8 personality types and in my opinion I'd love to see more!
But when I'd have to go with just one type I'd go with the cranky type. My villagers would be: Lobo, Apollo, Octavian, Gaston, Fang, Del, Butch, Elvis and Dobie and Buzz. I think they just fit in their personality type and their design is just goals. *-*

If I could also go with a second type/personality I'd go with a normal type and my villagers would be: Lily, Goldie, Marina, Molly, Eunice, Flurry, Fauna, Poppy, Savannah and Nan.

Probably uchi. I know they're not considered the cutest, but there's quite a few I really like. They also have the best pwp suggestions.

I would love a town of just Uchi villagers.
I'd probably want Agnes, Cherry, Frita, Hazel, Katt, Muffy, Pashmina, Phoebe, Renee, and Shari.

For an all-boy town, I'd want Lazy villagers.
I'd choose Anchovy, Bones, Cole, Lucky, Nate, Pudge, Punchy, Stitches, Walker, and Zucker.

Back