• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kellyanne Conway.

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
What do you think of Kellyanne Conway?

I personally think she, along with the rest of Trump's people are terrible, the amount of lies and idiocy that comes from this woman's mouth is astonishing, saddening in a way.

The inspiration for this thread is Saturday Night Live and Kate McKinnon's impersonation of Kellyanne, which I find to be hilarious, although it is exaggerated, I still find it funny.

Another question, what do you think of Kate McKinnon's impersonation of Kellyanne Conway on SNL?

Also, please no flame wars or anything, you know the risks and is it worth hurting other people over different viewpoints? It's really na?ve.

Last edited:
I don't watch SNL so I don't know about the impersonation. And I'm on the Trump train so she's ok with me. She seems a little ditzy but that could just be how she's portrayed.

Both sides are full of liars. I don't think she's any better or worse than anyone else in politics and the media.

I don't watch SNL so I don't know about the impersonation. And I'm on the Trump train so she's ok with me. She seems a little ditzy but that could just be how she's portrayed.

Both sides are full of liars. I don't think she's any better or worse than anyone else in politics and the media.

Of course not, and I don't expect anyone from any government to not be liars, I just wish they weren't and just because I expect this quality (lying) doesn't mean I condone it. =/

Last edited:
Of course not, and I don't expect any from any government to not be liars, I just wish they weren't and just because I expect this quality doesn't mean I condone it. =/

I hear you. I think that's the nice thing about the age we live in though. If someone publically says one thing it's usually recorded, and we can go back and look for inconsistencies. Of course this doesn't help us know what's truly in the person's heart but at least it's better than word of mouth spanned over years with no records to go back to.

I hear you. I think that's the nice thing about the age we live in though. If someone publically says one thing it's usually recorded, and we can go back and look for inconsistencies. Of course this doesn't help us know what's truly in the person's heart but at least it's better than word of mouth spanned over years with no records to go back to.

Exactly, it really comes down to your interpretation doesn't it?

i havent seen much if her other than the video w Alternative Facts and ..., i dont get how she is a real person, like, she is so ??????? why

i havent seen much if her other than the video w Alternative Facts and ..., i dont get how she is a real person, like, she is so ??????? why

If you asked her 2+2, she would say 33,000 emails, haha. :D

I found this joke somewhere and it's not too far from the truth.

Last edited:
If you asked her 2+2, she would say 33,000 emails, haha. :D

I found this joke somewhere and it's not too far from the truth.

Talking points. Again, unfortunately both sides have them and if you're in the middle both sides have some ridiculous talking points that add nothing to the conversation. Again, reasons why I don't give her much hate. She's no different than anyone else really.

I'd like to meet her in person to get a better idea of who she is. Again she seems ditzy but no better or worse than any other person in politics or media. I think most of the people in her position might be pretty ok to talk to outside of their job.

She's so dumb but so is a lot of the Trump team so it's not like I'm amazed or anything

She's the first woman to successfully run a presidential campaign.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's so dumb but so is a lot of the Trump team so it's not like I'm amazed or anything

How is she dumb? How is "a lot of the Trump team" dumb?

Uno: "Alternative facts"

Dos: They're working for Danald

Donald*

I wouldn't necessarily call any administration dumb because they obviously showed intelligence by getting elected and running a successful campaign. ;)

Donald*

I wouldn't necessarily call any administration dumb because they obviously showed intelligence by getting elected and running a successful campaign. ;)

Winning has nothing to do with what makes a good administration or not. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

Donald*

Getting elected does not show intelligence, have you heard of George W Bush and his minions? Yeah, not the most intelligent bunch if they basically dragged the US through the bare ground.

Side note: What's with the user title? That's kinda creepy tbh.

Last edited:
Back