• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kellyanne Conway.

Getting elected does not show intelligence, have you heard of George W Bush and his minions? Yeah, not the most intelligent bunch of they basically dragged the US through the bare ground.

Side note: What's with the user title? That's kinda creepy tbh.

To deny that getting elected and running a successful campaign is not intelligent is absurd.

The Obama administration was intelligent. Although I disagree with much of their administration.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Winning has nothing to do with what makes a good administration or not. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

I'm not calling his administration good or not. I'm saying they showed intelligence by being elected and running a successful campaign, friend.

Last edited:
To deny that getting elected and running a successful campaign is not intelligent is absurd.

The Obama administration was intelligent. Although I disagree with much of their administration.

she said that obama could have wiretapped trump's microwave though

she said that obama could have wiretapped trump's microwave though

It was extremely dumb of her. You are correct, friend.

One dumb thing said does not make the person dumb.

lol microwaves though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kudos to you, you just made me laugh

To be fair she probably doesn't think microwaves actually record what you're saying. She was making the point that a lot of things have the ability to. Plus who's to say we won't have smart appliances that can record us? We're getting to that point with refrigerators already.

To be fair she probably doesn't think microwaves actually record what you're saying. She was making the point that a lot of things have the ability to. Plus who's to say we won't have smart appliances that can record us? We're getting to that point with refrigerators already.

She probably doesn't think microwaves could actually record what you're saying but she shouldn't have said it to compare to the ever-growing technology that has the ability to invade our privacy.

Welcome to the Trump Train, friend. ;)

microwaves=refrigerators

1+1=one on a bun

whats the difference?
btw i don't take these political threads serious enough anymore, ttyl fam

It's an alternative fact. ;)

Copying my user title is really weird, yes I understand you don't like me but there is no need to act like this. :)

Last edited:
She probably doesn't think microwaves could actually record what you're saying but she shouldn't have said it to compare to the ever-growing technology that has the ability to invade our privacy.

btw speaking of that your internet history can be bought now so watch what ur looking up

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not calling his administration good or not. I'm saying they showed intelligence by being elected and running a successful campaign, friend.

Maybe so, but they don't know how to make a good decision for the life of them. I don't see much intelligence in that administration, they won because Trump says what some people wanted to hear. Maybe a smart move but I'll be damned if you can call the rest of it intelligent...Or at least, knowledgeable about what they're doing. Because nearly cutting the EPA and deregulating all but one regulation about protecting the Great Lakes?

Not a good idea.

Last edited:
It's an alternative fact. ;)

Coping my user title is really weird, yes I understand you don't like me but there is no need to act like this. :)

copying*

Ok. We can agree to disagree.

I have not changed my opinion.

copying*

Ok. We can agree to disagree.

I have not changed my opinion.

I can't type on this tablet, okay?

What opinion?

Also it is 2am, so cut me some slack with typing on this thing.

Last edited:
Maybe so, but they don't know how to make a good decision for the life of them. I don't see much intelligence in that administration, they won because Trump says what some people wanted to hear. Maybe a smart move but I'll be damned if you can call the rest of it intelligent.

First off, the Trump administration is going off the rails of the normal politician behavior. Most politicians, like nearly all humans, want to appeal to their colleagues and those around them. Trump isn't doing that. He is doing what he thinks is right. Doing what is right is easy to say but hard to do.

Why would you say the whole entire administration is unintelligent, bud?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't type on this tablet, okay?

What opinion?

Also it is 2am, so cut me some slack with typing on this thing.

Hope you get some rest. I know I would be tired the next morning if I stayed up till 2AM. Here it is 8:03PM.

The opinion that by getting elected and running a campaign shows intelligence. ;)

First off, the Trump administration is going off the rails of the normal politician behavior. Most politicians, like nearly all humans, want to appeal to their colleagues and those around them. Trump isn't doing that. He is doing what he thinks is right. Doing what is right is easy to say but hard to do.

You know the other day he congratulated a man awarded a purple heart

Look. I don't care for politics. In fact I hate politics. This past year and a half has completely turned me off to it, for nearly everything politics has involved within it. I haven't seen everything he's done but for the most part, it's been pretty damn stupid. So for the most part? Him and his administration are are a bunch of loons in my eyes, but I don't give a damn anymore. I'm done paying attention to it, because my life will be better when I focus on my own life.

So excuse me for making some generalizations but my opinion is still set in stone, they're not a very good administration, the one lady who's head of education(Sorry I forgot her name) is an idiot, and there's a lot more to that.

End of story for me.

Oh, and I'm just going to point out he said he had the most successful "thirteen weeks" when in reality he only served for 11 then. Made me laugh quite a bit to be honest. Minor nitpick but it was pretty funny.

Last edited:
Look. I don't care for politics. In fact I hate politics. This past year and a half has completely turned me off to it, for nearly everything politics has involved within it. I haven't seen everything he's done but for the most part, it's been pretty damn stupid. So for the most part? Him and his administration are are a bunch of loons in my eyes, but I don't give a damn anymore. I'm done paying attention to it, because my life will be better when I focus on my own life.

So excuse me for making some generalizations but my opinion is still set in stone, they're not a very good administration, the one lady who's head of education(Sorry I forgot her name) is an idiot, and there's a lot more to that.

End of story for me.

Besty DeVos is questionable, debatable and makes idiotic comments at times like Kellyanne Conway did with the whole microwave thing. I agree with you there.

I understand your view point on politics. I hope you never get into it as it causes headaches and unnecessary collisions. Follow your heart and mind. Do what you think is right. Doing what you think is right is hard to do but easy to say.

That's awful, that man really is old af, does he even know he's President?

I'm sure he does but its pretty rude to tell someone with a purple heart congratulations, you're supposed to thank them

I'm sure he does but its pretty rude to tell someone with a purple heart congratulations, you're supposed to thank them

What's the difference?

Both are praising that gentleman.

Back