• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers with the best home decor?

Salt

☁ #1 Anti Fascist Dad ☁
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Moose just moved into my town and I'm obsessed with his retro, detective theme of furniture!! (and im excited to eventually take the whole set from him >:3c ). It got me wondering which villagers have the best home decor!

I also really like Julian's and Molly's sets. Also funniest home decor set i've run into was when Gaston was living in my town.

IfLadyx.jpg

CPJNwlvVAAA1J4W.jpg
I like the Asian themed villager homes like those of Pekoe,Chester,Pinky and Cyrano.

I like Ankha"s flamboyant Egyptian theme. I also quite like Benjamin's sloppy furniture.

Ankha's house is quite fitting for her. Diana and Julian have nice houses as well. I also like the themed houses of the special amiibo villagers, like the Sanrio, Splatoon, and LoZ ones and Felyne.

Ah yes, Felyne's! I've been visiting the RV when I can and collecting the furniture. It is awesome, every piece moves or makes a noise. That one's my favourite.

I adore Merengue's interior design.

Last edited:
I think Etoile has the best ^^ so pretty and pastely .

Last edited:
I really like Sylvanna's because it's really clean and simple but has character. It's cute!

I also like Mint's cause of the colour scheme. I love it!

I like Fauna's and Stitches's interior.

Back