• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's In Your Town?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
As the title implies this thread is for posting the villagers you have in your town.

You can rant about them or admire them, anything goes on here. c:

Last edited:
Right now, Kid Cat is plotted, and I have Kyle, Dobie, Maple, Fauna, Ankha, Lucky, Mira, Diana, and Erik. I'm going to be replacing Diana with Tutu soon and Erik with Rosie. I just wished Tut's house wasn't made of metal on the outside :( It will look so weird in their little neighbourhood.

Last edited:
marcel, kyle, diana, tammy, kiki, katt, chief, coco, ruby and i forgot the last one

Kiki and Lucky. The rest are toast once I get scanning my amiibo cards. ;)

I have Hamlet, Kiki, Bruce, Peanut, Punchy, and Tipper currently. I just restarted my town.

I have Walker, Gloria, Curt, Sylvia, Gayle, Iggly, Cranston, Eloise, Kidd and Tangy. I'm keeping Walker no matter what, I'd probably want rid of Gayle and Sylvia the most followed by Eloise but I don't really have many dreamies in mind so I have no idea who I'd want to replace them with.

Right, here we go~
I have Tangy, Coco, Fauna, Diana, Kidd, Baabara, Wolfgang, Klye and Skye.

Let's see I have: Bluebear, Zucker, Annalise, Fang Toby, Pekoe, Agnes, Blanche, and Daisy.

Currently, I'm moving everyone to a different part of the village so it's subject to change.

I have: Beau, Wart jr, Merengue, Savannah, Sly, Harry, Tabby, Winnie, Katt en Quillson

Sylvana, Julian, Murphy, Antonio, Phoebe, Chelsea, Erik, Wendy, Freya, and Olivia.

Chelsea's getting booted later today, and being replaced with Chai.

Pudge, Kody, maple, Murphy, Mira, ruby, Ankha, lucky, Tex and hopper are in my second town. :D

Melba, Nana, Elmer, Dobie, Kody, Pashmina, Keaton, Charlise, Annabelle, and Jeremiah :D I can't wait for Kody, Elmer and Pashmina to move out. I really want to try and wait for them to move but I'm so tempted to use amiibos!

Vista: Sally, Static, Marshal, Hazel, Caroline, Genji, Snake, Bonbon, Francine and Doc.

Chocolat: Viche, Cally, Poppy, Mint, Ricky, Filbert, Sheldon, Mira, O'Hare and Chrissy.

Moonview: Blaire, Nibbles, Sylvana, Agent S, Erik, Fuchsia (Might replace her too), Flurry, Hamlet, Lobo and Chadder.

Flora: Tasha, Cece, Peanut, Pecan, Claude, Hopkins, Toby, Wolfgang (Might replace with Buzz), Muffy and Molly.

Last edited:
Marshal, Fang, Chief, Stitches, Kid Cat, Diana, Fauna, Whitney and Rosie in my first.

Dobie, Felyne, Wolf Link, Epona, Vivian, Ellie, June, Maddie, Julia and Stella in my second and active town.

i currently have ankha, dobie, vivian, teddy, bella, grizzly, beardo, o'hare, midge and muffy

i plan on keeping dobie, vivian, teddy and o'hare but i'm hoping to use some sanrio cards to replace some of the others later. after that, i want to get kiki, mira and ketchup. then, my dreamie list is complete.

Jacques just moved in. I also have Sydney, Tutu (my favorite), Pudge, Static, Bill, and Portia.

Last edited:
tsXL9zC.jpg
The angry ducks of Quackle-Derwin,Miranda,Quillson,Mallary,Scoot,Pompom,
Ketchup,Joey,Molly and Bill

Halow'en-Del,Epona,Naomi,Hans,Felyne,Rex,Beardo,Plucky,Kiki and Sprocket

Stilton-Merry,Tabby,Hornsby,Melba,Ozzie,Alice,Lyman,Yuka,
Gonzo and Canberra

Right now I have
Maddie need to plot reset
Pashmina (moving)
Marcie leaving soon
Curt plot reset
Stinky plot reset
Tiffany staying
Clyde staying
Snake moving out.

I have Stitches, Ankha, Lucky, Tangy, Fauna, Diana, Inkwell, Marshal, ?toile and Marty

Back