Who's In Your Town?

Mineola: Ankha, Olivia, Kabuki, Rosie, Felicity, Tangy, Lolly, Punchy, Moe, and Kid Cat

Chococat: Marshal, Merengue, Lucky, Bonbon, Chief, Jay, Skye, Wolfgang, Diana, and Cherry

Flora, Tammy, Octavian, Yuka, Vesta, Hamphrey, Henry, Erik, Rory, and Piper in Arboleda 4everrrrr!!

In Canaan, I have Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Maple, Ankha, Julian, Ketchup, and Maddie. In Diamond, I have Chelsea, Etoile, Chai, Marty, Toby, Felyne, Cece, Viche, June, and Whitney. I love them all, but I especially like the special amiibo villagers in Diamond as they are unadoptable and you need the amiibo cards/figures to get them.

I have Aurora (one of my starting villagers), Big Top, Molly, Rolf, Agent S, Bob, Camofrog, Lily, Rodeo, and Vivian. The first six, I plan on keeping for a long time. The other four, I'll probably let them move away at some point (but not necessarily soon).

Well I have four towns so...

Bunifrey: Chrissy, Francine, Ruby, Cole, Coco, Gaston, O'Hare, Genji, Mira and Bunnie
Oeilvert: Flurry, Clay, Hamphrey, Graham, Rodney, Soleil, Apple, Hamlet, Phoebe and Twiggy
Nibel: Toby, Vich?, Cece, Dobie, Snake, Hopkins, Plucky, Dotty, Sylvana and Yuka.
Gilead: W. Link, Ganon, Medli, Epona, Fauna (probably move her out), Vivian, Inkwell, Agnes and Felyne; still trying to figure out my final villager.

Merengue, Beau, Punchy, Dobie, Plucky, Bunnie, Queenie, Mira, Freckles, Jacques

I will definitely be keeping Dobie and Bunnie. I want to keep Punchy and Merengue, but their houses are in such awkward places.

I'm not sure about Jacques.. I like him but I don't know if I want him in my town forever.

Gonna replace Plucky with Ursala very soon.

Mira has already pinged me about moving her out (finally).

The rest are leaving as soon as I can get them to leave. I love Beau but he's also in a weird place.

Antonio - love him, favourite jock and favourite Anteater...although all the Anteaters are my favourite Anteater sooo....
Del - I wanted a cranky and I didn't want a third Anteater (Cyrano) because I wanted some variety in my town, so I got Del and I have fallen in love with him, definitely a favourite now!
Deirdre - Love her, she is my second favourite Deer next to Diana and I wanted a cute uchi, so I got her over Agnes this time.
Coco - An adorable gyroid bunny, she has a very unique design and she can't express emotions, I feel like she is a really sad and relatable villager (I have trouble expressing my emotions which is a turn off for many people), so I chose her to be my normal villager and she hasn't disappointed me or made me bored yet!
Flora - I think anybody who knows my previous username on here would know what I think of Flora....SHE IS MY FAVOURITE VILLAGER! She's a frickin Flamingo, I always wanted a Flamingo villager ever since I started playing Animal Crossing and she is just amazing. Thank you Nintendo! <3
Julia - I've also always wanted a Peacock/Peahen villager and since Pave is a character, I thought we would never see one but then I realized that there was a villager who is designed after a Peahen and I was happy but the only thing was...she wasn't in the game! Skip 3 years and BOOM! Another dream was made a realty, I love her too!
Snooty - I love the Anteaters and whenever I went on Animal Crossing wikia I got sad because four Anteaters were missing, Lulu, Nosegay, Snooty and Zoe. Skip three years once again and...BOOM! An amazing villager returns. (as I'm typing this I'm playing my game and she's staring at me, lol) I'm really glad that they brought back Snooty because I love her colour scheme and her house is really cute. She is quickly becoming one of my favourite villagers of all time.
Willow - I've always wanted a sheep villager, so I picked my favourite to be in my town and she is a really nice presence to have. She's a big golden fluff ball. c:
Zucker - He is my favourite lazy and one of my favourite villagers of all time, I call him my little noodle because of his little wiggly tentacles and his mouth. He's a food villager which is also very unique and cute.
Astrid - After taking a two day break from Animal Crossing New Leaf, I got a ping from her and she asked to move. YAAAYYYY! Out of all my original villagers she was the least annoying one, she didn't live anywhere annoying and she isn't ugly so I was ok with here staying until I'm ready to get Julian, not that she's gone I'm a little sad but I'm not because I can finally get Julian and start cleaning my town and playing the game properly! Thank you Astrid for being the most convenient starting villager and the one who moved last.

Starting villagers

Nibbles - The most annoying house placement, she lived where I realized I wanted Zucker or Del to live. She was cute but I'm glad she's gone.
Fauna - My favourite starting villager and the one who moved first because I wanted to make a little bit of btb, lol. She was very cute.
Gruff - HIDEOUS, gad he's gone but he did move somewhere not annoying at all, but still, he was gross.
Curly - Another ugly, glad he is gone.
Astrid - She lived in the most convenient spot and I liked her, I'm glad she's gone so I can start landscaping and moving Julian in.

Phew...

Last edited:
I currently have Kiki, Wade, Lolly, Marshal, Fang, Bianca, Freya, Bea, Mitzi and Diana <3
I feel like I should have a jock and an uchi to round off my town a bit, as I have a lot of normal villagers and sometimes it gets annoying hearing the same dialogue over and over again, but I also don't know who I'd want to replace, or which villagers I'd want to move in instead!
I also would quite like to move Vivian back into my town at some point - I kicked her out because I already had Freya and I wanted to move Fang back in - but I really like her and I still have her card somewhere, so maybe she'll be back at some point in the future :p

I have Ankha, Fang, Whitney, Lolly, Genji, Punchy, Olive, Katt, Marshal, and Claude. :^)

Finally have a bunch of villagers that I love! I do want to move Claude out and replace him with Zell, but I've just started putting paths down in my town and I don't want a house to come in and rip apart any of the starts/flowers I have, sigh. :'c

I've goootttt..
Rod, Beau, Felyne, Gonzo, Blanche, Molly, Hazel, Marshal, Bluebear, and Stella? Not sure if I wanna swap Stella out with someone else or not.

I have Lolly, Stella, Diana, Julian, Bunnie, Etoile, Stitches, Wendy, Merengue, and Tia :)

My town is wish themed, so I tried to pick villagers who were in some way whimsical, celestial, or reminded me of the night sky.

My current villagers:

Big Top
Lionel
Buzz
Punchy
Sterling
Peaches
Peanut
Daisy
Blanche
Bunnie

All "hand picked" with amiibo cards. I usually always just take who the game gives me but for my current town, I wanted to pick exactly who I wanted. Thanks to amiibos you can do that now haha

Back