• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

how many hours do you have logged?

Starlight

wah
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cherry (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
i was curious so i checked my activity log to see how long i've actually spent playing new leaf and i was SHOCKED

i've played 908 hours! i spent about 500 hours on my old town, and i guess 400+ hours on my new town. i'm not even close to being finished with it!! (i calculated it and its 37.8 days which is sort of scary)

my average time per play is 26 minutes, which is pretty good considering all my plot resetting

and my first time played was 6/20/13 and the last was yesterday

what are your animal crossing stats? :)

Dang 908 is a lot! Good job on playing so much lol!

I've played 338 hours and started September 18, 2016. I play a lot hehe eue"

On my normal 3DS I have about 600 hours and in my new 3DS I have over 700, and i first started playing in September of 2015 and last played yesterday ahaha.

I started in July 2013 and have logged 1,693 hours since then. Oh my goodness... :p

Like 178 hours? I haven't been into ACNL as much since I reset and all, and my old 3DS breaking, losing the one person I ever played the game with., etc, etc. IDK the game isn't as fun as it used to be, my old 3DS would have had many more hours probably.

I keep forgetting to check but I think maybe around 600 hours? Woof, that's quite a bit lol

EDIT: It's actually 833 hours....lol oops

Last edited:
I've got nearly 929 hours logged, mostly in one town, but I've started a new one recently too. (though I don't know for a fact how long it's possibly been left sitting open during the day (my sister tends to do that a lot).

Mineola:
Play time: 1210:56
Times Played: 2,597
Average Play Time: 0:27
First played: June 9, 2013
Last played: April 24, 2017

Chococat:
Play time: 61:43
Times played: 118
Average play time: 0:31
First played: March 6, 2017
Last played: April 24, 2017

on my new ds i have about 75 hours currently, but i reset this town quite a bit and am not as attached to it as of yet, to be honest

on my older ds, i had... 1187.15 hours (oh my god) and i played it 1,902 times! i started on june 18th! i lost my sd card though... it makes me a little sad to see these stats now since i will never be able to play in that town ever again T_T

Playtime: 2744:00
Times Played: 1,610
Average Play Time: 1:42
First Played: 6/9/2013
Last Played: 4/23/2017

Yeah, I haven't had much of a life since June 9th, 2013.

and this doesn't even include play time on my old 3ds, which I used to also play on too... yikes

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i just realized lots of it is probably from me leaving my 3ds on, because i do that a lot haaa

I don't think it's very much on my New 3DS, as I don't really play Animal Crossing as much on that one, but on my old 3DS it's 2515.45 hours.....to be fair, that's spread over three towns & almost 4 years, aha, plus for a while it was the only game I was playing, so yeah....I'm not addicted at all :p

Back