• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mr. Cat's Plush Toys

Aww they're really really good , it's shame they're $ I only have ?

but they're really good!

Your plushies are amazing and so well-made! I love all of them!! :blush:

Aww they're really really good , it's shame they're $ I only have ?

but they're really good!

Aw, I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure Etsy switches the currency over because I've had people from other countries order from me before. I just have it set to US only because the shipping is a pain to deal with.

But thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your plushies are amazing and so well-made! I love all of them!! :blush:

Thank you!!!

Wahh, I love your signature! haha

these are so so so cute, i love your KK slider DS charm so much. oh my goodness. <3

these are so so so cute, i love your KK slider DS charm so much. oh my goodness. <3

Thank you! I sold that one, but I was sooo tempted to just keep it for myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you take commissions I'd like to buy one from you!​

I do! You can PM me and we can work something out :)

These are adorable! You really have a talent for this. I'm always pretty amazed when people can be all crafty, and these genuinely look like they could be merchandise from the official site/store. Professional-quality work.

I'll have to subscribe to this thread. When I get paid, I may have to sneak back in here.
stealth.gif

These are adorable! You really have a talent for this. I'm always pretty amazed when people can be all crafty, and these genuinely look like they could be merchandise from the official site/store. Professional-quality work.

I'll have to subscribe to this thread. When I get paid, I may have to sneak back in here.
stealth.gif

Really?? Aaah, thank you so much! I started doing this when Yoshi's Wooly World came out and I was like, "I think I can do that..." I was pretty bad at first, I definitely feel an improvement. Thank you ^_^

1zme836.jpg

Chibi Marshal

Last edited:
Really?? Aaah, thank you so much! I started doing this when Yoshi's Wooly World came out and I was like, "I think I can do that..." I was pretty bad at first, I definitely feel an improvement. Thank you ^_^

Yeah like the stitches look consistent and not too loose or too tight. they’re really great quality and that Marshall one is adorable!!

These are so cute. Especially Marshall! I used to crochet a lot, so seeing someone else's hard work is great.

Goodness! Thank you so much, everybody! And it makes me happy to see that other people who know how to crochet like my work too ♡

Last edited:
How about a tiny Mimikyu?

Probably not because it's been done sooo many times before, check those out! (that's why I really like doing Animal Crossing ones, not many people do those for some reason).

hi again lol! I forgot I made a post here and you responded to what I said and I didn't reply so I hope you didn't think that was rude :p

The villager I had in mind was Cole or Julian :)

hi again lol! I forgot I made a post here and you responded to what I said and I didn't reply so I hope you didn't think that was rude :p

The villager I had in mind was Cole or Julian :)

Nope, you're good! Sometimes I even forget to respond to my own threads. I can definitely do Cole or Julian (Cole would be easiet), but no pressure to order, I'm just letting you know I can do those.

If you were to order, please keep in mind that I may have to turn orders down in December if people decide to order all at once for Christmas. I have a limited amount of time to make these and need to be sure I can get things sent out in time for Christmas. It's best to order early. I've had a few people say things about Christmas presents that haven't responded, so I'm not really sure what's going on. Again, no pressure to order at all, I'm just trying to give people a heads up.

Back