Mr. Cat's Plush Toys

These are adorable! You've really done a fantastic job of making them look like their game versions. I've bookmarked your Etsy site and may have to hit you up for a commission.

These are adorable! You've really done a fantastic job of making them look like their game versions. I've bookmarked your Etsy site and may have to hit you up for a commission.

Awesome, thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oml Ketchup! One of the cutest little ducks; youre so talented!

Aw, thank you. The eyes were bugging me on Ketchup so I gave her bigger eyelash curls. Though I forgot to take a picture before I taped her up in her shipping box. I was stressing so much thinking it wasn't good enough, so thank you!!

I am forever going to see Marshal's mouth as a mustache from here on out! I love how you blush the cheeks, so adorable!

Lol, omg! Me too now... hahaha!

And yeah, I really wanted to try that out! I actually keep going back to Marshal just because I want to try different cheek techniques! I'm not sure if anybody else is white with pink cheeks.

Edit: Lucy, Chrissy, Diana, Tia, Felicity, Willow, Francine, and probably many more do... I just suck at thinking up new animals. There are so many, but Marshal's cheeks are HUGE

I really want to do a Francine/Chrissy pair now when I'm able to purchase new yarn...

Last edited:
Lol, omg! Me too now... hahaha!

And yeah, I really wanted to try that out! I actually keep going back to Marshal just because I want to try different cheek techniques! I'm not sure if anybody else is white with pink cheeks.

Edit: Lucy, Chrissy, Diana, Tia, Felicity, Willow, Francine, and probably many more do... I just suck at thinking up new animals. There are so many, but Marshal's cheeks are HUGE

I really want to do a Francine/Chrissy pair now when I'm able to purchase new yarn...

A Chrissy and Francine would be adorable! I reckon the polka dots would make them more challenging though! =O

A Chrissy and Francine would be adorable! I reckon the polka dots would make them more challenging though! =O

Nah, not hard at all! Maybe just a tad bit more time consuming, but it would be worth it

Nah, not hard at all! Maybe just a tad bit more time consuming, but it would be worth it

Too true! They'll make a fine pair, and I'm sure a ton of people would want them as well. You've got quite the talent, I would never have the patience or finger strength to do these.

eee that ketchup is so cute!! T_T
would you be open for commissions sometime next month? also can you do non-villager characters like humans and such?

Too true! They'll make a fine pair, and I'm sure a ton of people would want them as well. You've got quite the talent, I would never have the patience or finger strength to do these.

Aww, thank you! I struggle with the patience thing sometimes. I feel like I should be charging twice as much money with the amount of time that it takes me, but I want to stay affordable D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

eee that ketchup is so cute!! T_T
would you be open for commissions sometime next month? also can you do non-villager characters like humans and such?

Thanks! :3 Yeah, I should definitely be open for commissions next month! And yes, I usually can do those and it would be fun to switch it up from doing animals.

f1ytf4.jpg

Punchy!

AAAAAA cutest little baby ...
May i ask what your rates are for commissions??

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP I LOVE THAT

Yay, Punchy fan approved <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAAAAA cutest little baby ...
May i ask what your rates are for commissions??

Aww, thanks!

I'm incredibly flexible with prices, but here's a general guideline:
Keychain Plush Size- $20
Small Plush (around 4-6" tall)- $30
Medium Plush (around 6-8" tall)- $40
Large Plush (8" and over)- $45+

But this really depends on a lot of factors, like detail, time it takes to make, number of colors, and difficulty. I try my best to work things out with people by how much they're able to spend.

IMG_2018-03-06_12-57-29.jpg

I have not been updating... most of these are pretty old and I've been struggling to do anything because of winter and being in pain. I closed my commissions and yeah... have been pretty inactive.

Last edited:
20180330_133619.jpg

My Mae Bae <3

(Mae Borowski from Night in the Woods)

Last edited:
Back