• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mr. Cat's Plush Toys

These are adorable! You've really done a fantastic job of making them look like their game versions. I've bookmarked your Etsy site and may have to hit you up for a commission.

These are adorable! You've really done a fantastic job of making them look like their game versions. I've bookmarked your Etsy site and may have to hit you up for a commission.

Awesome, thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oml Ketchup! One of the cutest little ducks; youre so talented!

Aw, thank you. The eyes were bugging me on Ketchup so I gave her bigger eyelash curls. Though I forgot to take a picture before I taped her up in her shipping box. I was stressing so much thinking it wasn't good enough, so thank you!!

I am forever going to see Marshal's mouth as a mustache from here on out! I love how you blush the cheeks, so adorable!

Lol, omg! Me too now... hahaha!

And yeah, I really wanted to try that out! I actually keep going back to Marshal just because I want to try different cheek techniques! I'm not sure if anybody else is white with pink cheeks.

Edit: Lucy, Chrissy, Diana, Tia, Felicity, Willow, Francine, and probably many more do... I just suck at thinking up new animals. There are so many, but Marshal's cheeks are HUGE

I really want to do a Francine/Chrissy pair now when I'm able to purchase new yarn...

Last edited:
Lol, omg! Me too now... hahaha!

And yeah, I really wanted to try that out! I actually keep going back to Marshal just because I want to try different cheek techniques! I'm not sure if anybody else is white with pink cheeks.

Edit: Lucy, Chrissy, Diana, Tia, Felicity, Willow, Francine, and probably many more do... I just suck at thinking up new animals. There are so many, but Marshal's cheeks are HUGE

I really want to do a Francine/Chrissy pair now when I'm able to purchase new yarn...

A Chrissy and Francine would be adorable! I reckon the polka dots would make them more challenging though! =O

A Chrissy and Francine would be adorable! I reckon the polka dots would make them more challenging though! =O

Nah, not hard at all! Maybe just a tad bit more time consuming, but it would be worth it

Nah, not hard at all! Maybe just a tad bit more time consuming, but it would be worth it

Too true! They'll make a fine pair, and I'm sure a ton of people would want them as well. You've got quite the talent, I would never have the patience or finger strength to do these.

eee that ketchup is so cute!! T_T
would you be open for commissions sometime next month? also can you do non-villager characters like humans and such?

Too true! They'll make a fine pair, and I'm sure a ton of people would want them as well. You've got quite the talent, I would never have the patience or finger strength to do these.

Aww, thank you! I struggle with the patience thing sometimes. I feel like I should be charging twice as much money with the amount of time that it takes me, but I want to stay affordable D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

eee that ketchup is so cute!! T_T
would you be open for commissions sometime next month? also can you do non-villager characters like humans and such?

Thanks! :3 Yeah, I should definitely be open for commissions next month! And yes, I usually can do those and it would be fun to switch it up from doing animals.

f1ytf4.jpg

Punchy!

AAAAAA cutest little baby ...
May i ask what your rates are for commissions??

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP I LOVE THAT

Yay, Punchy fan approved <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAAAAA cutest little baby ...
May i ask what your rates are for commissions??

Aww, thanks!

I'm incredibly flexible with prices, but here's a general guideline:
Keychain Plush Size- $20
Small Plush (around 4-6" tall)- $30
Medium Plush (around 6-8" tall)- $40
Large Plush (8" and over)- $45+

But this really depends on a lot of factors, like detail, time it takes to make, number of colors, and difficulty. I try my best to work things out with people by how much they're able to spend.

IMG_2018-03-06_12-57-29.jpg

I have not been updating... most of these are pretty old and I've been struggling to do anything because of winter and being in pain. I closed my commissions and yeah... have been pretty inactive.

Last edited:
Do you have an etsy shop?

I do, but it is currently inactive. I plan to take decent pictures and add about 6 animals to my shop when the weather gets warmer.

20180330_133619.jpg

My Mae Bae <3

(Mae Borowski from Night in the Woods)

Last edited:
I love all of these, they're amazing, you're amazing!!!

Thank you both so much :)

Back