• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mr. Cat's Plush Toys

Mr. Cat

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &#
Cherry 🍒
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Check the last few pages for most recent work and Animal Crossing plushies!!!

Original Character:
20180517_072255.jpg

Last edited:
20170424_115900.jpg

Preview of Coco without arms, shirt, or facial features yet.

Last edited:
20170424_132230.jpg

Link

Last edited:
your link looks beautiful and your coco is coming along so well. i'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!! thank u for sharing

Omg these are so cute!! :00 I love the link <3

Aw, thanks everyone!

omg, do you do commissions? these are adorable

omg, do you do commissions? these are adorable

Thank you! I'm definitely considering doing commissions, but because they take RLC to make and since they're an actual physical item that would need to be mailed, I will only accept RLC. I have a Paypal and an Etsy account if you're interested!

Edit: I would love to do more Animal Crossing deamies, but I'm usually down for making any character as long as it doesn't have too many colors or isn't insanely difficult. A normal amigurumi I would generally charge anywhere from $20-$30 depending on difficulty and cost of materials.

Pokeballs are $5.

Last edited:
IMG_2017-04-18_07-50-02.jpg

Pokeball fidget ball

Last edited:
20170429_092505.jpg

Coco

(She needs a shirt. I didn't like the one I made out of felt, so I'm going to pick up materials to make her a shirt out of yarn eventually. That is why she doesn't have any spots on her belly like the rest of her body.)

20170510_204221.jpg

Yoshi. This is the first one I ever made, so I think it's a bit goofy looking.

I really need ideas for what to make next. Anybody have any ideas?

Last edited:
!!! too cute for words.
As for ideas, I always thought the Koroks from Legend of Zelda would make nice plushies ^^

Bump

(Ps - thanks for your ideas, guys :) )

Last edited:
Back