• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mr. Cat's Plush Toys

Would you be able to do little crochet accessories to go with a commission? I know you've so far done "true to character" outfits on the villagers but I would love to get one in a little Halloween outfit with a witchy hat!

Says somebody commented, but for some reason I can't see anything past my last post.

The forums have been glitchy lately, KaydeeKrunk was asking you:

Would you be able to do little crochet accessories to go with a commission? I know you've so far done "true to character" outfits on the villagers but I would love to get one in a little Halloween outfit with a witchy hat!

The forums have been glitchy lately, KaydeeKrunk was asking you:

Thank you so very much! And to answer the question, I could do that, but it might be a little more pricey with accessories. Feel free to message me and we can work something out if you're interested :)

I can see it now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is your etsy? I would love to buy one!

This is what is available at the moment! :)

Shop: http://etsy.me/2jwH1kz

Ahh, thank you very much!! A lot of people seem to really like her :)

I love all the rabbit villagers but I gotta say, cole is my all time favourite

If you ever want me to make him sometime, I can. He actually looks like a lot of fun to make!

xmu3xt.jpg

Lily!

Last edited:
(Comment removed, issue was resolved)

And thank you Dedenne2 for the kind wishes <3

Last edited:
If anybody out there has been interested in buying, now would be a great time because my partner is in debt because he had $4 in his account and Pandora took out like $5 and it went $1 under, so we're currenly facing owing over $100 in overdraft charges. All the money I made from my last orders went toward getting food and bills, now we now have nothing but debt. His job doesn't start until next month, so uh... just something to keep in mind. I know there aren't many options right now because a lot of things were sold, but commissions are also an option. Thanks for looking!

Oh no! I really hope he gets out of debt very soon!
sadly i dont have the ability to buy, but if i did i would!

2018-01-09-13-59-42.jpg
2018-01-05-12-32-55.jpg
It's been a while. Here's Stitches and Marshal!

Last edited:
Wow! These are so beautifully crafted and adorable! I need that Lily plush. Like now.

20180115_170651.jpg
Ketchup Plushie Charm

they're all super cute 0 v0
(thinking of commissioning you when I have more muns lol)

Last edited:
@PunchyDaHufflepuff and pinkcotton:
Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oy, thanks :)

Back