• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mr. Cat's Plush Toys

20170523_112127.jpg
20170523_132125.jpg
20170523_155038.jpg

Mini Marshal Preview (Unfinished - Needs ears, arms, and tail)

I'm going to make a few characters with rosie cheeks because I got a new blush colored pen.

Last edited:
So, so, sooo adorable! Is he for sale?

I was planning on adding him my Etsy shop when he's finished. I usually price these at $20-25. I can alert you before I put him up for sale if you're interested.

I think I always get crippling depression amd self doubt whenever I start one of these threads, lol

2017-06-09-18-02-23.jpg

I don't know how I feel about this one...

20170613_171656.jpg

I had time today, so why not? I'm on such an Animal Crossing kick lately...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, if I get this job I have an interview for tomorrow, I will be ordering as soon as a couple of weeks from now. I'm going to book mark your etsy shop.:)

I see, thank you! :3

Last edited:
you're so talented!
i'm not sure if you've ever played with tamagotchis but your coco looks a lot like a mametchi right now lol!

you're so talented!
i'm not sure if you've ever played with tamagotchis but your coco looks a lot like a mametchi right now lol!

I love mametchi! Thank you very much :)

I just found this thread and your work is so cute! For Christmas I want to ask my mom to buy me a plushie of one of my favorite ACNL villagers, but I don't want to ask you to make one for me (if you accepted of course) and then find out I can't buy it from you:(

keep up the good work though! I wish I had these types of skills lol

Just wanted to pop in and say 2 things:
1. These are super cool
2. You started this thread on my birthday :D

I just found this thread and your work is so cute! For Christmas I want to ask my mom to buy me a plushie of one of my favorite ACNL villagers, but I don't want to ask you to make one for me (if you accepted of course) and then find out I can't buy it from you:(

keep up the good work though! I wish I had these types of skills lol

Awh, thank you! Just out of curiousity, what character would you like most?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just wanted to pop in and say 2 things:
1. These are super cool
2. You started this thread on my birthday :D

Thank you, lol!

Back