Mr. Cat's Plush Toys

2daf8m8.jpg

f383nc.jpg

6ru9u9.jpg

Last edited:
Love that! <3 When I have the cash, I’ll have to order my mayor and/or a villager or two from you if you’re still taking orders.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It’s really sweet to see what you can do with crochet and a love for AC lol

Thank you, everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love that! <3 When I have the cash, I’ll have to order my mayor and/or a villager or two from you if you’re still taking orders.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It’s really sweet to see what you can do with crochet and a love for AC lol

Yass! I'm always open to orders. My shop has been open for about a year now and I also hardly ever get orders. I still haven't gotten any recently, so I have plenty of time and love getting orders.

Thank you very much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love that! <3 When I have the cash, I?ll have to order my mayor and/or a villager or two from you if you?re still taking orders.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It?s really sweet to see what you can do with crochet and a love for AC lol

Yass! I'm always open to orders. My shop has been open for about a year now and I also hardly ever get orders. I still haven't gotten any recently, so I have plenty of time and love getting orders.

Where is your shop located?? So I can bookmark it. ;v;

What about Lily the frog? I've always thought she was adorable, but my interest in her and Maggie the pig have been revived due to Pocket Camp lol.

2a5zya8.jpg

Molang inspired charm. I thought it would be easy, but these small things take me all day to make. Bleh.

Last edited:
this is such a quality thread oh gosh... definitely worth considering commissioning something from you in the future! (spent too much this month waaaah)

did you ever finish that coco? I'm curious of how the shirt turned out!

this is such a quality thread oh gosh... definitely worth considering commissioning something from you in the future! (spent too much this month waaaah)

did you ever finish that coco? I'm curious of how the shirt turned out!

I bought all of the colors for the shirt, but it was a birthday present for my 2 year old and I was too busy to finish it in time, so I gave it to him without the shirt and then he wouldn't give it back so I could fit the shirt. She eneded up in puddles and dirt too, so I just sort of gave up on that one. Lol. My next charm will be Coco (I took a poll on another site, they picked Coco) and I'll use the colors for her shirt then.

What about Lily the frog? I've always thought she was adorable, but my interest in her and Maggie the pig have been revived due to Pocket Camp lol.

Okay, I think I will DEFINITELY do Lily because that would give me a reason to buy some mint colored yarn that I've been debating getting for months but didn't know what I'd actually use it for. I'm gonna DO IT! lol

If anybody wants to check out my shop now or commission, that would be awesome. I want to get my toddler one more present for Christmas, I was only able to buy him one small thing so far...

http://etsy.me/2A4H6Pb

Last edited:
Back