Bell Tree Relationships?

In a love sense, I'm through with that. My current partner is someone I met online around four or five years ago (not on this site), and even though he's my best friend in the whole world regardless of anything else, I wouldn't search for love online ever again. It takes at least five years to build that kind of relationship online, and I just couldn't do it again.

I'm looking forward to meeting him someday and then looking back on these years with laughter!

If I had to say who my best friend on this site is I would say... drumroll please...

Ash Q. Scrumfleton!

Don't judge me, he's a gr8 friend:rolleyes:

I love our constant disagreements about whether SM64 or Sunshine is better xD

And I have like 4 Ash Gold Stars so I'm makin my way up there lol

Side note, remember those "bell tree weddings" that people did in the basement

so strange...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also in relation to the thread Natty is my lemon friend on here :lemon:

ATheBuoy who comes on occasionally and I are homies. I try to talk with them as much as possible.

Also, Sheila and I are turt bros 4 life!

Last edited:
Back in 2013-2014 I had some of my best tbt friendships . But nearly if not all have gone inactive. Since I've returned to tbt I've met so many nice and funny people though I must admit. I never really touched the basement before this year and I've had quite a laugh.

Last edited:
Everyone can be my friend if they want to. I'm pretty chill :p I'll talk to anyone about anything, go ahead and put that to the test. I dare you.

Last edited:
Back