• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Relationships?

Raskell is legit. Ever heard of him?

In a love sense, I'm through with that. My current partner is someone I met online around four or five years ago (not on this site), and even though he's my best friend in the whole world regardless of anything else, I wouldn't search for love online ever again. It takes at least five years to build that kind of relationship online, and I just couldn't do it again.

I'm looking forward to meeting him someday and then looking back on these years with laughter!

If I had to say who my best friend on this site is I would say... drumroll please...

Ash Q. Scrumfleton!

Don't judge me, he's a gr8 friend:rolleyes:

I love our constant disagreements about whether SM64 or Sunshine is better xD

And I have like 4 Ash Gold Stars so I'm makin my way up there lol

Side note, remember those "bell tree weddings" that people did in the basement

so strange...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also in relation to the thread Natty is my lemon friend on here :lemon:

ATheBuoy who comes on occasionally and I are homies. I try to talk with them as much as possible.

Also, Sheila and I are turt bros 4 life!

Last edited:
Back in 2013-2014 I had some of my best tbt friendships . But nearly if not all have gone inactive. Since I've returned to tbt I've met so many nice and funny people though I must admit. I never really touched the basement before this year and I've had quite a laugh.

Last edited:
Everyone can be my friend if they want to. I'm pretty chill :p I'll talk to anyone about anything, go ahead and put that to the test. I dare you.

Last edited:
Back