Bell Tree Relationships?

I enjoy my little chats with Teabagel ahem, I mean...Uttumori, Arize, Stalfos, KaydeeKrunk and Cherub! :)

I miss my little chats with Kess, Sheila and Shinx who are now inactive. :(

I will miss AlminTakuya when he leaves TBT. :(

All these people are pretty great people to talk to and I've gotten to know them a little bit, its sad to see some of them go and I'm glad I have the ones who are still active to talk too.

Shout to all you guys for being fabulous! c:

Last edited:
yeah, some of my best friends are from here c: though honestly, whomst actually uses this hellsite anymore

I've never actually had any serious relationships with people on here, but I have a few groups of friends I usually talk with daily on discord. Most of them don't even bother with this site anymore (and I'm starting to do the same), but I mean I'm on my like what 3rd or 4th tbt waifu ???

if you've never had a tbt husbando/waifu then imho you truly haven't experienced what this site can offer, just sayin

yeah i have a few people i talk to on the forums sometimes and a few i talk to on discord everyday. TBT has one of the best communities ive ever seen on a forum and i'd like to get to know more members.

Last edited:
eun is my ride or die but i knew him before this hellsite

other than that there are quite a few people i've gotten closer with but i won't bother namedropping 'cause i know i'll forget someone

Xerolin , Poyonomatopeia , Dawnpiplup and Bahamut are my best friends here :blush:

also i like nox , monkey d luffy and pufflekirby21 / cress! but we are not that friends

Lucanosa, babii, twentyonepilots, Taiko, Uttumori/Teabagel, Nightmares, RainbowCherry, and ThePeanutButterFish

these guys

mMMmMMmMmMMMmM friendos
very good friendos, I talk to them everyday pretty much
my only friends :')

I very rarely talk to them here on TBT, pretty much all on Discord

Last edited:
I enjoy my little chats with Teabagel ahem, I mean...Uttumori, Arize, Stalfos, KaydeeKrunk and Cherub! :)

I miss my little chats with Kess, Sheila and Shinx who are now inactive. :(

I will miss AlminTakuya when he leaves TBT. :(

All these people are pretty great people to talk to and I've gotten to know them a little bit, its sad to see some of them go and I'm glad I have the ones who are still active to talk too.

Shout to all you guys for being fabulous! c:

You're definitely one of my favourite people here :')

I'd rather not list all the names because I might forget someone! But so many people on here are so kind and amazing ^_^ Well most of my favourite people are already on my friends list here!

I've traded with a lot of seemingly great people on here but none of 'em are really my friends. boo

The community here is so awesome though

I've talked to lots of people here but either they're inactive now or I stopped talking to some entirely when I found out that they're fake (a few of them are genuine and nice though). But still, I don't feel like going through unnecessary drama. My girlfriend irl has an account on here too, if that counts.

No, honestly. I'm kinda new here- been here a month, tops- so I don't have any friends.

I'd love to make friends, though! I really want to get more involved here. :)

Lol I remember the old days, TBT marriages used to be hilarious. This place used to be super fun back in the day.

Now I'm just a loner here, all my friends left and I don't have friends here anymore :(

Back