Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Do you have like a TBT Best Friend or partner? Or a sister or something? If so, who?

My BFF is ThatOneMarshalFangirl and I got figuratively married to MollyNL today. :rolleyes: Yeah, don't ask.

Nope. I have one friend here of many years, but I don't talk to anybody on a regular basis. I wish I did, but it's difficult to get to know people on forums. In my nearly four years of activity here, I have made very few connections.

All my tbt friends dont use tbt anymore because they have escaped this hell

Sparro, Gyro, Eun, Mogurt, and Teabagel are all amazing homeslice breadslices that are a joy to talk to late at night while I work. 👏 👏 👏

When I started visiting here I was already in a committed relationship and my IRL friends have no interest in an Animal Crossing forum. However I did have some relationships on previous forums. Actually an anime forum was where I developed my first crush and we had many pretend weddings in the forum chat room. It was fun*.

Last edited:
There are people here that I enjoy chatting with (moreso on the TBT discord channel and the Mafia one), debating and discussing various "real life" issues with, and talking about AC stuff with. Many people would fall into more than one of those groups. Some are people I would add on Facebook if asked (that's not a big commitment on my part of course, but is a level I don't put most people on).

I'm planning a meet-up with a Mafia player I get along well with who lives in the same city as me (just before I move interstate lol). I've also helped start a discord group for AC players living in Australia/New Zealand/Asia (or just play at times that suit those timezones).

I have too many irl sisters and might-as-well-be siblings to consider adding any more. But friends and friendly acquaintances are always welcome.

:)

There's been a lot of cool people I've met and gotten to know a lot better while on TBT, some of whom I couldn't really imagine living a happier life without knowing them.

I chat with people from time to time but not enough to make any best friends or anything. That said, it would be cool to!
I'm already in a relationship so I'm in no need to search for one.

Back