• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [CLOSED] ♥ Sanrio Sets & Welcome Amiibo Sets ♥

Order Form

Mayor Name: Alice
Town Name: Aurora
Order: ?toile's set
Friend Code: 2165-6244-7417
I agree to pay: 55 tbt

Thanks! Will be ready within the hour. I will message you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I confess I don't particularly care for the sanrio stuff, except for filling my catalog. However, do you happen to have the amiibos with the New 3DS furniture pieces? I'm referring specifically to the ones from Isabelle, K.K., Mabel, Timmy and Tommy, Lottie, and Hopkins

I have Hopkins, but right now, I'm not offering those items. I might one day ^_^

Mayor Name: Kawacy
Town Name: Atsukito
Order: Kerokerokeroppi shirt ( both of them ), shorts, shoes, and socks
Friend Code: sidebar
I agree to pay: 25 TBT

Mayor Name: Kawacy
Order: Kerokerokeroppi shirt ( both of them ), shorts, shoes, and socks
Friend Code: sidebar
I agree to pay: 25 TBT

I'll work on your order now :) I'll VM you when it's ready! Please have me added, thanks! ^_^

No I'm sorry I'm not available right now I can do this Friday , Sunday or next Monday

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have paid you the tbt please hold them for me I couldn't do it yesterday because of my time zone and I really want the Etoile's set.

Okay thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank-you so much for the Etoile's set.

Bump! Also, will soon be opening a subsection on the shop for WA RV sets in the next few days!

Mayor Name: Kawacy, but I will open with my resident,
Ichigo.

Order: Full Kerokerokeroppi set except for clothes
Friend Code: 0791 2093 5204
I agree to pay: 55 TBT? Does it still count as 55 tbt even without the clothes?

Mayor Name: Kawacy, but I will open with my resident,
Ichigo.

Order: Full Kerokerokeroppi set except for clothes
Friend Code: 0791 2093 5204
I agree to pay: 55 TBT? Does it still count as 55 tbt even without the clothes?

Hi! It will just count as per item so 5 tbt each. :) So it's 8 items at 40 tbt. Is that okay? Btw, did you not want the pins either?

Hi! It will just count as per item so 5 tbt each. :) So it's 8 items at 40 tbt. Is that okay? Btw, did you not want the pins either?

Yes! 40 Tbt is fine :) and No, I already have the full outfit, just not the full furniture set. :D

Mayor Name: Euphie
Town Name: HOMRA
Friend Code: 5344-2302-8624
Order: Full Cinnamoroll set

btw I tried to copy and paste the original order form, but for some reason it just wouldn't...

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Euphie
Town Name: HOMRA
Friend Code: 5344-2302-8624
Order: Full Cinnamoroll set

btw I tried to copy and paste the original order form, but for some reason it just wouldn't...

That's fine :) Btw, Chai's set is only 50 tbt, not 55 ^_^ I'll get to work on your order, and I'll VM you when it's ready! Just have the FC from the first post added by then. Thank you!

Back