• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [CLOSED] ♥ Sanrio Sets & Welcome Amiibo Sets ♥

That's fine :) Btw, Chai's set is only 50 tbt, not 55 ^_^ I'll get to work on your order, and I'll VM you when it's ready! Just have the FC from the first post added by then. Thank you!

Okay, thank you!

If I can just order a single item (If that's allowed), could I get the pompompourin shoes? ( idk how its spelled) How much TBT would that be?

If I can just order a single item (If that's allowed), could I get the pompompourin shoes? ( idk how its spelled) How much TBT would that be?

It will be 5 tbt :) Next time please use the order form! And just give me some time, I'm going to eat lunch first! Then I'll work on it and VM you

It will be 5 tbt :) Next time please use the order form! And just give me some time, I'm going to eat lunch first! Then I'll work on it and VM you

Sorry, I didn't notice I had to use a form, I only briefly skimmed over your post. I'll be on for the next hour and keep an eye out for you!

Order Form

Mayor Name: Taylor
Town Name: Cornland
Order: Pompompourin shoes
Friend Code: 0044-3322-8032
I agree to pay: 5 TBT

Last edited:
Order Form

Mayor Name: Sion
Town Name: Fourside
Order: ?toile's set
Friend Code: 2595-3978-3237
I agree to pay: 55 TBT

Order Form

Order: ?toile's set
I agree to pay: 55 TBT

Hihi! I will work on your order now :) Thank you! Make sure to please have the FC from the original post of this thread added! I will let you know when it's ready! ^_^

Order Form

Mayor Name: Claude
Town Name: Rivi?re
Order: Chai set, Kiki and Lala shoes
Friend Code: sidebar
I agree to pay: 55 tbt?

Last edited:
Order Form

Mayor Name: Claude
Town Name: Rivi?re
Order: Chai set, Kiki and Lala shoes
Friend Code: sidebar
I agree to pay: 55 tbt?

Hello! I will work on your order after Sion's :) I will VM you once it's ready! Please have the right FC added ^_^ Thanks!

hii :) i hope you don't mind me ordering again

Order Form

Order: Kerokerokeroppi pins, Kerokerokeroppi doll
I agree to pay: 10 TBT

hii :) i hope you don't mind me ordering again

Order Form

Order: Kerokerokeroppi pins, Kerokerokeroppi doll
I agree to pay: 10 TBT

Of course not! I'll get to work on it :) Thanks! Will VM you once your order is ready ^_^

Order Form

Mayor Name: Java
Town Name: Strange
Order: Rilla's Set
Friend Code: 2294-7321-7825
I agree to pay: 50 TBT

Order Form

Mayor Name: Java
Town Name: Strange
Order: Rilla's Set
Friend Code: 2294-7321-7825
I agree to pay: 50 TBT

I'll get to work on your order now ^_^ Please have the FC from the first post added! I will VM you as soon as it's ready. Thanks!

Hi! Sorry, would it be alright to put it on one list from moridb.com please? :) It would make it easier for me and ensure I don't make a mistake or miss something! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the total would be 80 for 16 items ^_^ not 180

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'll work with the list, but just for next time :) Just put it on one list! I'll VM you when your order is ready. Make sure to please have the FC from the first post added ^_^ Thanks!

Hi! Sorry, would it be alright to put it on one list from moridb.com please? :) It would make it easier for me and ensure I don't make a mistake or miss something! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the total would be 80 for 16 items ^_^ not 180

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'll work with the list, but just for next time :) Just put it on one list! I'll VM you when your order is ready. Make sure to please have the FC from the first post added ^_^ Thanks!

ahh sorry ofc i didn't understand what you meant oops >.<

Back