• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [CLOSED] ♥ Sanrio Sets & Welcome Amiibo Sets ♥

Opening for just a little while! I am studying for work so responses might be a little slow. Please like this post to grab my attention if you are ordering! Thanks ^_^

Order Form[/U][/B]

Mayor Name:Rafael
Town Name: Eternia
Order:Toby's set
Friend Code:3480-3366-6189
I agree to pay:55

I'll get to work on your order :) I will VM you when it's ready. Please have the FC from the original post added by then ^_^ Thanks!

I'll get to work on your order :) I will VM you when it's ready. Please have the FC from the original post added by then ^_^ Thanks!

Ok no problem take your time I will pay you know

Open for the night! Selling full Welcome Amiibo RV sets, as well as Sanrio sets! This is in the testing stage, so if you order, please leave feedback on how my store could improve, if you have any! Thanks!

Mayor: Oceana
Town: Atlantis
FC:1805-2645-3500
Items: Cinnamon Roll Table and Cinnamon Roll Parasol
I agree to pay

If you cold pm me that would be great thanks!

Order Form

Mayor Name: Kenny
Town Name: Marzipan
Order: Bitty's Set.
Friend Code: Side bar
I agree to pay: 35 TBT

Last edited:
Order Form

Mayor Name: Sion
Town Name: Fourside
Order: Chai's set
Friend Code: 2595-3978-3237
I agree to pay: 50 TBT

Order Form

Mayor Name: Sion
Town Name: Fourside
Order: Chai's set
Friend Code: 2595-3978-3237
I agree to pay: 50 TBT

Hello! I will VM you when your order is ready ^_^ Please have the FC from the first post added by then :) Thank you so much!

Mayor Name: Phillip
Town Name: Wagstaff
Order: Stella's Set
Friend Code: 2921-9377-9345
I agree to pay: 30TBT

Last edited:
Back