Selling [CLOSED] ♥ Sanrio Sets & Welcome Amiibo Sets ♥

If I can just order a single item (If that's allowed), could I get the pompompourin shoes? ( idk how its spelled) How much TBT would that be?

If I can just order a single item (If that's allowed), could I get the pompompourin shoes? ( idk how its spelled) How much TBT would that be?

It will be 5 tbt :) Next time please use the order form! And just give me some time, I'm going to eat lunch first! Then I'll work on it and VM you

It will be 5 tbt :) Next time please use the order form! And just give me some time, I'm going to eat lunch first! Then I'll work on it and VM you

Sorry, I didn't notice I had to use a form, I only briefly skimmed over your post. I'll be on for the next hour and keep an eye out for you!

Order Form

Mayor Name: Taylor
Town Name: Cornland
Order: Pompompourin shoes
Friend Code: 0044-3322-8032
I agree to pay: 5 TBT

Last edited:
Order Form

Mayor Name: Sion
Town Name: Fourside
Order: ?toile's set
Friend Code: 2595-3978-3237
I agree to pay: 55 TBT

Order Form

Order: ?toile's set
I agree to pay: 55 TBT

Hihi! I will work on your order now :) Thank you! Make sure to please have the FC from the original post of this thread added! I will let you know when it's ready! ^_^

Order Form

Mayor Name: Claude
Town Name: Rivi?re
Order: Chai set, Kiki and Lala shoes
Friend Code: sidebar
I agree to pay: 55 tbt?

Last edited:
Order Form

Mayor Name: Claude
Town Name: Rivi?re
Order: Chai set, Kiki and Lala shoes
Friend Code: sidebar
I agree to pay: 55 tbt?

Hello! I will work on your order after Sion's :) I will VM you once it's ready! Please have the right FC added ^_^ Thanks!

hii :) i hope you don't mind me ordering again

Order Form

Order: Kerokerokeroppi pins, Kerokerokeroppi doll
I agree to pay: 10 TBT

hii :) i hope you don't mind me ordering again

Order Form

Order: Kerokerokeroppi pins, Kerokerokeroppi doll
I agree to pay: 10 TBT

Of course not! I'll get to work on it :) Thanks! Will VM you once your order is ready ^_^

Order Form

Mayor Name: Java
Town Name: Strange
Order: Rilla's Set
Friend Code: 2294-7321-7825
I agree to pay: 50 TBT

Order Form

Mayor Name: Java
Town Name: Strange
Order: Rilla's Set
Friend Code: 2294-7321-7825
I agree to pay: 50 TBT

I'll get to work on your order now ^_^ Please have the FC from the first post added! I will VM you as soon as it's ready. Thanks!

Hi! Sorry, would it be alright to put it on one list from moridb.com please? :) It would make it easier for me and ensure I don't make a mistake or miss something! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the total would be 80 for 16 items ^_^ not 180

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'll work with the list, but just for next time :) Just put it on one list! I'll VM you when your order is ready. Make sure to please have the FC from the first post added ^_^ Thanks!

Hi! Sorry, would it be alright to put it on one list from moridb.com please? :) It would make it easier for me and ensure I don't make a mistake or miss something! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the total would be 80 for 16 items ^_^ not 180

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'll work with the list, but just for next time :) Just put it on one list! I'll VM you when your order is ready. Make sure to please have the FC from the first post added ^_^ Thanks!

ahh sorry ofc i didn't understand what you meant oops >.<

Back