• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can't decide between: Olaf, Chadder, or Toby.

Who is your favorite?

• Chadder

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Olaf

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Toby

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters

blackroserandom

Manderville Gentlewoman
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Hello!~ Since my darling Phil left town, I was debating on which smug I should put in my town and narrowed it down to three. I know these threads are pretty common but eh why not lol. So out of the three, who is your favorite and why. Do feel free to post cute photos, if ya want. Thank you~ :lemon:

Aww I'm glad Olaf is getting love too.

He's probably my favourite Anteater, if I didn't have two already I would definitely have him in my town.

The reason I have Antonio, is that I find him to be the cutest jock and Snooty has returned so, the Queen needs to come to my town! c:

Last edited:
He's probably my favourite Anteater, if I didn't have two already I would definitely have him in my town.

The reason I have Antonio, is that I find him to be the cutest jock and Snooty has returned so, the Queen needs to come tomy town! c:

I love the anteaters too. Olaf is one of my besties so I'll probably find him or Antonio a spot in my town. I love their little nose movement when they talk, it is adorable.

I love the anteaters too. Olaf is one of my besties so I'll probably find him or Antonio a spot in my town. I love their little nose movement when they talk, it is adorable.

YAS!

I love their little noodle mouth/nose, it's so cute!!! c:

I wish all the anteaters were in this game. c:

my number one favourite smug is o'hare bc he is a cutie and a coolio dude
but out of the options, i chose toby. i think his design is very vibrant and unique

YAS!

I love their little noodle mouth/nose, it's so cute!!! c:

I wish all the anteaters were in this game. c:

Haha little noodle is a cute way to put it! :D

my number one favourite smug is o'hare bc he is a cutie and a coolio dude
but out of the options, i chose toby. i think his design is very vibrant and unique

Oh I love O'Hare buuut I do have a strict one kind of each species. I play quite a bit so variety is nice but it's hard to beat a chocolate bunny in a Hawaiian shirt. :p

Last edited:
Toby! Im bias though cause I love the Sanrio characters. But Ive also just never been a fan of Olaf and Chaddar.

Chadder is mah man. I love love love him <3

Olaf is also an underrated cutie with a pretty cool house.

But I don't really care for Toby.

Back