• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

BTB

It was already a thing for the longest time and people would make a huge stink about where to put their threads if they accepted both TBT and IGB. It can come off as confusing for new users, too. It's easier and more convenient to keep it to one forum.

And if a shop just asks for purely one currency you don't have, go to another thread.

Not all new comers are defenseless noobies.
Like me, I managed to find something that can help me earn bells. Everyone finds their own.
Most of the people here are nice enough to offer extremely cheap prices. I even got an ABD for no charge thanks to a lovely doll! Sure, some people are jerks. But, that's every community.

While that's all good, It wasn't a suggestion to help only newcomers. It was for veteran players as well and to clean up the section.

It was already a thing for the longest time and people would make a huge stink about where to put their threads if they accepted both TBT and IGB.

They would put it in the section for btb

Last edited:
Back