Buying Buying battle ready Pokemon (Sun and Moon)

AidanTheGreat

Duck King
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (6) +
Since I can't afford Pokebank right now (it's more so that I'm saving my money for a big trip in the future) I don't have any way of getting my battle ready Pokemon onto Sun. For now, I thought why not ask to buy some for TBT? I don't have a ton of TBT but I know there are plenty of genners out there and people who clone so I know it's actually not that hard to get pretty much any Pokemon you want. Regardless, I won't be to picky, I simply want to purchase some battle ready Pokemon, if you have the ones below however, it will have priority. I'm willing to discuss pricing just make sure its reasonable.

If you have any of these battle ready that would be amazing:

-Komala
-Dedenne
-Weavile
-Scrafty
-Togedemaru

I know a few are sort of obscure as in no one really battles with them. Anyways feel free to show me what you have and are willing to trade for TBT. I'm also open to things I didn't list since I love too many Pokemon to list.

i have a shiny 6iv of one of these, but im willing to go like 200tbt

I'm sorry sir I can't go that high but thank you for the offer! I simply can't get rid of like all my tbt for one Pokemon especially when I see people selling them for like 20 tbt each. However once again thank you for the offer I hope you aren't upset.

I'm sorry sir I can't go that high but thank you for the offer! I simply can't get rid of like all my tbt for one Pokemon especially when I see people selling them for like 20 tbt each. However once again thank you for the offer I hope you aren't upset.

..."sir"

okay!

Back