• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

monthly zodiac collectibles...?

I actually suggested that last August. I even mentioned it in my latest blog entry.

I actually suggested that last August. I even mentioned it in my latest blog entry.

I literally just saw your blog entry earlier today where you mentioned having zodiac collectibles. xDDD

I think this would be a cool idea; kinda ties along with the birthstones, as apple mentioned in his blog.

I think that the birthstones are a more Animal Crossing way of introducing zodiac collectibles. What else is there in-game that has to do with zodiac signs?

Besides, not everybody believes in that stuff. At least with birthstones they apply to everything.

idk why believing in the zodiac should have anything to do with not adding, especially given how more people probably just consider it a small neat little thing of no real significance than anything factual

I mean I doubt many people care about their birthstone either, but here we are

but which zodiac would we add is the real question

Last edited:
idk why believing in the zodiac should have anything to do with not adding, especially given how more people probably just consider it a small neat little thing of no real significance than anything factual

I mean I doubt many people care about their birthstone either, but here we are

but which zodiac would we add is the real question

like zodiac collectibles that are avaliable each month

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that the birthstones are a more Animal Crossing way of introducing zodiac collectibles. What else is there in-game that has to do with zodiac signs?

Besides, not everybody believes in that stuff. At least with birthstones they apply to everything.

it's still a part of the game, id on't believe in it either

Back