• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My mailbox is super full..

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So in my boyfriend's town, which I've been using as my villager adoption town, the mailbox is super full. I've been time travelling a lot in his town and I'm dreading checking that beeping mailbox. If I empty it, will it be filled again and again and again until I have checked all the mail that has been sent during all those days time traveled? Or will it be empty right away? I don't want to check never-ending mail, which is why I haven't cleared it out yet. It's just too time consuming, and I'm very new to time traveling. So if anyone has the answer for me, that would be great :)

I've never even thought about that.. so I don't know! It's too bad there isn't an option to turn the beeping off for mailboxes :(

Is it making the regular beeping sound? Or is it like ringing off the hook? For just TTing it shouldn't take very long to get it cleaned out. Way less mail than when you order a ton of stuff from t&t. I have done lots of TTing and usually only have a few letters to check. Your villagers aren't huge fans of you when you TT so they don't send much.

Oh actually, I guess if it's a cycling town, you'd probably have a lot of "goodbye" letters from villagers haha. You probably have a letter from my beloved Lolly then! :) it might not take too long to clean it out though!

So...in my cycling town Freckles would not move out.

But I had talked to her when she moved in.
The problem was when she moved in her birthday was always 3 days after my "in boxes" cycling date.

I cycled over 200 times.

Every time I cycled I got a letter from her inviting me to her birthday party.

Poor Freckles. I never showed up :( I was too busy cycling.

When she moved out I cleaned out all her letters.
The good news is the mailbox may be full right now - just keep cleaning.

It will clean out......eventually :)

If you're time traveling/cycling near a birthday- that happens otherwise not. Was annoying to get stopped by Pete every time.

Back