• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If a genie could grant you three wishes, what would they be?

this is tough
1. first and foremost... money. i want. money.
the other two i'll save for later

1. The power to teleport anywhere in the world so I can travel but never have to fly on an airplane again. (No phobia for airplanes, I just hate how uncomfortable and long of a process it is.)
2. More money
3. Uh.... I don't know. I'd save it for later, I guess.

1. No more government corruption
2. No more disease/ starvation
3. NEETs can't vote

1. Get out of here
2. get an apartment
3. get a job/some other income.

Yeah it may sound incredibly materialistic/selfish but yeah you wouldn't wanna be stuck in this hole in my situation.

1. Unlimited money

I can?t think of anything else to wish for

1. Ask for money I can buy a nintendo switch lol.
2. Ask for more money so I can buy nintendo switch games.
3. Ask for more wishes.

1. Ask for Pokemon to be real and I'll own a jaratchi :)
2. Ageless time stopping so I can just play all the games I don't feel like playing in less then a split second
3.world peace :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmmm, I have two sets.

My anti-human view.

1. Wipe all Human beings out, sorry but Humanity as whole is garbage and needs to be eliminated.
2. Provide unlimited food and water for animals.
3. Provide unlimited space for animals on Earth so overpopulating wouldn't be a problem.

In general.

1. For everybody on Earth to be peaceful, you don't have to like each other but peace isn't that hard to maintain unless you act on your filthy thoughts.
2. For Earth to be clean of any damage, I'm talking pollution, environmental damage and so on...
3. For everyone on Earth to be Vegan.

I didn't say they were going to be realistic. Haha.
Maybe it could've been having humans take care of the earth or us finding new planets to spread out on? We don't have to drop dead for nature to be better...

Also everyone vegitarian I can get, but everyone not eating milk or Unbearing eggs?
( Either way I'm not going to attack someone or get into a argument )

Hmmm, I have two sets.

My anti-human view.

1. Wipe all Human beings out, sorry but Humanity as whole is garbage and needs to be eliminated.
2. Provide unlimited food and water for animals.
3. Provide unlimited space for animals on Earth so overpopulating wouldn't be a problem.

In general.

1. For everybody on Earth to be peaceful, you don't have to like each other but peace isn't that hard to maintain unless you act on your filthy thoughts.
2. For Earth to be clean of any damage, I'm talking pollution, environmental damage and so on...
3. For everyone on Earth to be Vegan.

I didn't say they were going to be realistic. Haha.

I completely agree with your anti human view, I'm always wishing humans would be wiped of the face if the earth. They're (in general but not all) selfish, corrupt and destroy everything they touch.

1.) Make everyone a good person (this way we wouldn't need a government or have criminals and terrorists, and people would actually be nice enough to help the poor).
2.) Take away all risks to Earth, animals, and plants.
3.) Get me a wand so I can grant my own wishes whenever I want.

This way the world would be an amazingly great planet to live on.

Last edited:
1: Speak Every Language
2: Be the best piano player ever
3: No hate Crime

(Assuming I can't ask for unlimited wishes without negative consequences)
1. Always having enough cash to buy whatever I want
2. A world without war, famine, genocides, inhumane actions
3. Be able to transport to any world I can imagine

1. Stop the hate that tears families apart
2. Magical infinite serum that can heal any kind of disease
3. My stuffed animals become alive (Like in Toy Story)

1. Be financially secure for life
2. Live with my boyfriend already lol
3. Successful in art career

1. Death by age
2. Live a healthy life
3. Own a really nice cabin in Vermont that is on a mountain with a beautiful view

I'd wish for contentess in life, ability to change my body appearance at will without negative repercussions, and for nobody else's wishes to be granted because I'm selfish.

This is a good question!

1. To graduate college and walk away with not only my degree, but with honors.
2. For my family to always stay comfortable. Not rich, not poor, comfortable.
3. To be able to marry my beautiful girlfriend and start a family of our own.

1) Eternal youth
2) always feel at least content
3) Be 6 inches taller

vain and self-centered. Oh well

1. Financial security.
2. Free food.
3. For the world to be peaceful, or something unfortunately cheesy like 'end world hunger'.

Back