Hamlet Vs. Genji.

• Hamlet.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Genji.

Votes: 27 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey there!
Another poll here and this time we have in the right corner, little, funny look but Athletic...
-Hamlet the Jock Hamster!
Little, good looking and fun to see hanging around.

Now... In the left corner, samurai, rabbit and looks like a tamagotchi...
-Genji the Jock Rabbit!
Cool to see hanging around your town.

Who you support here and why.

I voted for Genji. :)

I like his theme alot, perhaps I might get him someday. :p

Hamlet! I have him in my town now & I prefer his overall look & size to Genji. I had Genji in my last town for a little while; he's still a really cool villager!

Genji! i didn't even have to think about it. Hamlet's a cute little guy though, I don't mind him just prefer Genji more for his design and his species. :)

omg i just reread this post and you said genji looks like a tamagotchi i can't unsee it now

Last edited:
Genji! Hamlets adorable but Genji brings back memories for me from the gamecube ac, I had him in my town and always thought he was the coolest.

Hamlet. Love (most of) the hamsters in ACNL. Hamlet's probably my sevond fav hamster after Hamphrey.

Genji. I'm biased. I have him and love him.
HNI_0005.JPGHNI_0078.JPG

He's just cute...

Genji, partly for GameCube nostalgia, partly because I like his design somewhat more, but I also love Hamlet. Haven't had him in a town yet, but he's probably my second favorite hamster after Flurry, though it is kind of a toss-up between him and Apple.

Hamlet is the only hampster that I like! I had him in my town for a while and was kinda sad to let him go. I've had Genji but knew he'd be leaving right from the start cause I wasn't really a fan. He did have a cool house though.

Not really big on hammie villagers. Or jocks. And Hamlet doesn't really stand out to me, so.. yeah. I don't see the appeal.

Genji all the way.

I like the hamster villagers a lot, plus I really love Hamlet's design, so I voted for him - there's something about Genji that I don't like, personally, so yeah

Genji, even though I love both and have them living in two of my towns.

Last edited:
Hamlet is cute but he doesn't fit the jock personality, at least in my eyes. I'd go with Genji. I also like his interior :)

Back