Too much work......

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Well I started my PWPs today. First thing I always build is my camp site. And I'm going to have a bridge leading to it.

But then I realized that this one tile buffer won't work because villagers need to have TWO buffers between their houses

17991222_289130221529256_8539639280010799980_n.jpg

So I had to go all over town and changing the buffers from one to two, but then I only had 8 spots for villagers instead of 10.

This is too much work.........And I'm broke in this game again. AND I'm still need to landscrape AND I killed two flowers (one a hybrid) by accidentally running over them. I have a bad habit of running in my town.

Aw, hopefully it gets better soon. You can always put a pwp between those houses if a house won't go there, it still works just as good. :) If money isn't something you prefer to earn yourself, I recommend exchanging TBT for bells. That's what I did and I exchanged 100 TBT for 20 mil, and I haven't regretted it since. The pace of PWPs speeds up much more when you have the bells, which means you can get more done so I highly recommend it. :) Also about killing hybrids, i'm sure you already know this but I recommend making a path for you to follow even if it's just a placeholder, it helps out a lot. :)

I'm going to put a path there because there is going to be a bridge back there leading to the campsite and the path is going to lead to the bridge that leads to the campsite. As for money, I'm going to have access to the island tomorrow so after I donate all the beetles I can to the museum, I'm going to start selling them to Re-Tail. I remember I made a whole bunch of money one time doing that.

Last edited:
Argh yeah. Making the base for a path is really time-consuming but I'd have to say it worth it. Good luck and try going little by little so you don't get too burned out/frustrated. :)

Definitely don't rush it, landscaping and setting up your town takes up so much time. When I have to lay down paths for whenever a villager is about to move in, I like to put on a podcast - makes it a lot more enjoyable and goes a lot faster.

Catching beetles/sharks is a great way to make bells but I definitely second the selling tbt for igb route. Since this is my second town, I just didn't want to have to spend hours upon countless hours sneaking up on beetles to make bells.

But whatever you do, just do what makes you enjoy the game!

What's the going rate for TBT bells in exchange for IGB?

Hi. Landscaping takes a lot of time. And sometimes it takes many trials and errors to get it right. Don't give up.

If you need help, I can donate igb and any hybrids you want. Just pm me and we can arrange a time to trade. My time zone is GMT +8 hrs. Weekdays i am available only in the evening till midnight. Weekends almost all day if i am at home lol.

Last edited:
Hi. Landscaping takes a lot of time. And sometimes it takes many trials and errors to get it right. Don't give up.

If you need help, I can donate igb and any hybrids you want. Just pm me and we can arrange a time to trade. My time zone is GMT +8 hrs. Weekdays i am available only in the evening till midnight. Weekends almost all day if i am at home lol.

Trial and error is a for sure thing. Aww that is very kind of you~

Back