Can I start a town thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds reasonable. Can you be more specific? What do you mean by starting a thread about your town? :)

something like this would probably be better suited to the blog tree. :)

It sounds reasonable. Can you be more specific? What do you mean by starting a thread about your town? :)

Like I would post stuff about my town, updates (i.e. I got the dream suite!), and I would ask questions and maybe give advice

I don't see why not, there's a january 1st challenge thread where other people post about their towns and what they're getting up to what stores they've unlocked etc, so it shouldn't be a problem. Although if it is, you can always create a blog for this sort of thing or post in the screenshot thread from time to time. :)

Like I would post stuff about my town, updates (i.e. I got the dream suite!), and I would ask questions and maybe give advice

Something like this should definitely go in the blog tree. Many people have blogs about their towns, so you would fit right in. :)

i'd actually prefer a thread over a blog, it'd be far more popular, but a blog does better well-suit

If it's just a general thread about your town and the daily happenings, please use the Blog Tree.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back