• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can I start a town thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds reasonable. Can you be more specific? What do you mean by starting a thread about your town? :)

something like this would probably be better suited to the blog tree. :)

It sounds reasonable. Can you be more specific? What do you mean by starting a thread about your town? :)

Like I would post stuff about my town, updates (i.e. I got the dream suite!), and I would ask questions and maybe give advice

I don't see why not, there's a january 1st challenge thread where other people post about their towns and what they're getting up to what stores they've unlocked etc, so it shouldn't be a problem. Although if it is, you can always create a blog for this sort of thing or post in the screenshot thread from time to time. :)

Like I would post stuff about my town, updates (i.e. I got the dream suite!), and I would ask questions and maybe give advice

Something like this should definitely go in the blog tree. Many people have blogs about their towns, so you would fit right in. :)

i'd actually prefer a thread over a blog, it'd be far more popular, but a blog does better well-suit

If it's just a general thread about your town and the daily happenings, please use the Blog Tree.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back