anybody else like western cartoons

Yep. Avatar the Last Airbender is one of my favorites. I also like Young Justice, Generator Rex, and Danny Phantom. The older cartoons (Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, and etc.) were good too.

Last edited:
it's just rick and morty. rrrick and morty and their adventures, morty. rick and morty, forever and forever, a hundred years rick and morty. me and rick and morty runnin' around and rick and morty time. aaall day long forever. a hundred days rick and morty forever a hundred times. over and over rick and morty adventures dot com www dot rick and morty dot com www rick and morty adventures all hundred years. every minute rick and morty dot com www hundred times rick and morty dot com

i'm sorry i couldn't help myself

other than that i'm also pretty fond of bob's burgers :p

I've always been a fan of western cartoons. Half of my childhood were cartoons. I don't watch as many cartoons as I've gotten older but still watch some. Mostly adult ones though. Some of my favourites are Adventure time, Bob's burgers, Rick and Morty, South park, Drawn together and Archer.

Bob's Burgers and Daria are the best Western cartoons in my opinion.

I've been meaning to try Rick and Morty as well, hearing that it's great.

Absolutely! My dream is to get into the animation business, so it'd be weird if I didn't. I feel like animation in general is still a pretty underrated art form and I want to help change that! :lemon:

Back