• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

anybody else like western cartoons

There used to be a strand of both western and Japanese cartoons called Toonattik which I used to watch when I was little. It had live-action presenters and stuff. I think you got a pretty neat mix of all different kinds of cartoons from that.

Then it got cancelled in 2010 and I have no idea what they put on now.

There used to be a strand of both western and Japanese cartoons called Toonattik which I used to watch when I was little. It had live-action presenters and stuff. I think you got a pretty neat mix of all different kinds of cartoons from that.

Then it got cancelled in 2010 and I have no idea what they put on now.

oh man actually i live in the uk so i remember this. with jamie and anna haha. this was the best stuff. channel is absolute trash now

Last edited:
oh man actually i live in the uk so i remember this. with jamie and anna haha. this was the best stuff. channel is absolute trash now

Yep. Jamie is actually on a late-night live gambling show now on the same channel. I see him every now and then. A little sad, but he seems to be having fun!

Uhh...idk any good western cartoons I like...
apart from The Simpsons but I mean < anime

Last edited:
Yes, I do. Especially animated comedies and animated sitcoms

South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy- all are on a level of cultural relevance for the Western viewer that anime can obviously never compete with.

But as for shows that are not satire and not aimed at adults, I do enjoy them as well.

Last edited:
Adventure Time is the best

also powerpuff girls, dexters laboratory, ed edd n eddy, johnny bravo, samurai jack, courage the cowardly dog.... i could go on

steven universe can go die though

Last edited:
I watch a lot of both western cartoons and anime and I can't say I find one better than the other. Both have some very awesome shows and some total flops.

My favorite western cartoon is Rick & Morty.

I grew up watching wrestern shows...

One of my favorite childhood show is one..

Last edited:
They're fine, there's just a lack lf actually good ones. Same with anime. They've both got a lot of issues nowadays and I can't put over the other.

u kiss ur mother with that mouth?

I mean like family guy, adventure time, gravity falls, etc. when I say that. Some are tolerable but for the most part, I just find them annoying. But that's just my opinion, live your life and I'll live mine.

Back